Well I got bad news.....

Started by Temptation, December 30, 2008, 04:11:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Temptation

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 01, 2009, 12:29:46 PM
Quote from: Temptation on December 31, 2008, 04:42:24 PM
I am going searching next week and hopefully find something

CDL? Hell if so then you've got a "gold mastercard" in your pocket. Try Yellow, FedEx, and so on. Who were you driving for, I can't remember, Oriellys, Autozone, PartsPlus?

The Zone... Staill am as of now....  Yeah I am in search  hope things work I have some cards in my pocket so we will see

Gunz

Quote from: Temptation on January 01, 2009, 05:03:05 PM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on January 01, 2009, 12:29:46 PM
Quote from: Temptation on December 31, 2008, 04:42:24 PM
I am going searching next week and hopefully find something

CDL? Hell if so then you've got a "gold mastercard" in your pocket. Try Yellow, FedEx, and so on. Who were you driving for, I can't remember, Oriellys, Autozone, PartsPlus?

The Zone... Staill am as of now....  Yeah I am in search  hope things work I have some cards in my pocket so we will see

CDLs are great. If I were to lose EVERYTHING today, tomorrow I would have 20 jobs waiting for me. I've got an empty truck you can drive, got any oversize experience? Where are you located? How long have you had your CDL? Do you mind 48 state?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Temptation

Use to pull Houses for WH trans in Wisconsin and I have had them 12 years I am in Ohio  I will se what I can muster up this week and also find out more when I get back to work tommorow to make sure all I understood was correct

Gunz

Autozone was our biggest chain here in Okla, besides NAPA, till Oriellys came to town. I'm not in the business, but they seem to be doing great around here. There's about 7 Autozones within a 10 mile radius of me. Hopefully everything will turn out for you. :) 

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Temptation