That's terrible.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Temptation on December 31, 2008, 03:31:03 PM
No my Job is shutting the doors at end of month.. Found out 2 days ago :( :(

ERMAHGERD....sorry for teasing.  :( I will be thinking about you sir. Good Luck.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

BRAD

Very sorry to hear it Temp.  Goodluck with everything and finding a new job
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Temptation

I guess it comes with the shitty economy...Eventually if i don't find something my internet is next  Hopefully i find something

Peelz

Quote from: Temptation on December 31, 2008, 04:11:30 PM
I guess it comes with the shitty economy...Eventually if i don't find something my internet is next  Hopefully i find something

what do you do when not polishing every nook and cranny of your quad? Where do you find the time?  :lol:

J/K Just wondering what industry is hurting now?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Temptation

I drive for an Autoparts company

Peelz

Quote from: Temptation on December 31, 2008, 04:29:29 PM
I drive for an Autoparts company

Well that says it all. Ouch. Certainly trucking in general will do better? Lower operating costs?

Temptation

I am going searching next week and hopefully find something

Peelz

The sad truth of this thread is that the final sale value will in no way come close to the Actual intrinsic value. I can't even imagine how much work you put into that...let alone parts...paint, etc.

You will need a new outlet for your OCD. :lol:

I wish you good luck and hope you find something before you are 100% forced to sell....We got close last year to unloading all the toys. So I feel your pain.

Does Karma help?  :lol:

Temptation

Does Karma have a cash value...LOLOL :grin_nod:

Peelz

Quote from: Temptation on December 31, 2008, 04:49:00 PM
Does Karma have a cash value...LOLOL :grin_nod:

LOL no, sorry! But you got a delivery it just the same.

Have a great evening. :thumbs:

Smiley

Sorry to hear that Gary.  I am with others that E-Bay and a good reserve would be best (that way you don't loose out).

Those California people are into "bling" machines.  ;)

Gunz

Quote from: Temptation on December 31, 2008, 04:42:24 PM
I am going searching next week and hopefully find something

CDL? Hell if so then you've got a "gold mastercard" in your pocket. Try Yellow, FedEx, and so on. Who were you driving for, I can't remember, Oriellys, Autozone, PartsPlus?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

air

Rusty