trip to little sahara OK. the date moved back to october.

Started by Warren, December 11, 2008, 02:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: warren on February 08, 2009, 07:08:37 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on February 07, 2009, 07:59:14 AM
Quote from: warren on February 07, 2009, 06:51:55 AM
ok so which weekend in october are we picking here guys?

Quote from: warren on January 11, 2009, 12:15:57 PM
well hell lets make the trip for the weekend of the 10th then.  :thumbs:

looks like you answered your own question silly. :lol:  ;)

ok then. cool. i just didn't know if we all agreed on that weekend or not.

I would like to meet everyone there but can't make it on the 10th.  :(
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Warren

well i guess i'm going to have to say you guys have fun out there. :(  since i'm losing my job in june i won't have the money to make this trip.   :'(
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

NaturalRaptor

Quote from: warren on February 25, 2009, 04:33:33 AM
well i guess i'm going to have to say you guys have fun out there. :(  since i'm losing my job in june i won't have the money to make this trip.   :'(

Sorry for the bad news, I wish you good luck!
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Peelz

Quote from: warren on February 25, 2009, 04:33:33 AM

:(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

NaturalRaptor

Lets take a poll of who would like to make the trip in the Fall to LS Oklahoma?   ???

I am still wanting to go!

Peelz

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on February 25, 2009, 07:14:25 PM
Lets take a poll of who would like to make the trip in the Fall to LS Oklahoma?   ???

I am still wanting to go!

we can keep the thread open, as long as warren doesn't mind. I am still planning on going. I will have to take my lazy brother, who rides a rancher, but fun nonetheless.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Warren

that's fine with me. i could check in now and then to see who is still going to make it and post the names in the OP. if that's what you guys want.

whore it up for all i care. lol
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Gunz

Just call me a couple of days before the date and I'll be there........If this gets moved to next spring....I'll be doing some nationwide azz kick'n.

....and BOOM goes the dynamite...

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on April 22, 2009, 12:36:40 AM
Just call me a couple of days before the date and I'll be there........If this gets moved to next spring....I'll be doing some nationwide azz kick'n.

....and BOOM goes the dynamite...

Will do. I am leaving this trip on the calendar. Worst case scenario, I have to move it up or back a week to coincide with Nichole's work schedule.  :thumbs:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

NaturalRaptor

My schedule has filled up for October.  Starting October 8th through October 26th.  :(
Dammit, I want to ride in the sand!

Peelz

NaturalRaptor

What are the dates you all are thinking of going?  ???

Peelz

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on April 27, 2009, 01:42:45 PM
What are the dates you all are thinking of going?  ???

Right now, looking like weekend of the 10th. However early in the week I can get there through Saturday afternoon, maybe SUnday morning. Assuming my wife's schedule isn't changed.