Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVIII

Started by Colorado700R, December 01, 2008, 10:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Thats why Brian posts pictures of his wife with a mini cigar.  Boy is playing smart. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 10, 2008, 10:48:46 AM
Thats why Brian posts pictures of his wife with a mini cigar.  Boy is playing smart. 

Like that'd stop you.....  :rolleyes:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on December 10, 2008, 10:49:37 AM

Like that'd stop you.....  :rolleyes:

It's a mild deterrent, and sometimes very successful.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on December 10, 2008, 10:41:55 AM
:rofl:

Brian.. Just remember. When he asks you to turn off the lights "lets watch a movie"

He doesn't want to watch a movie.

He want to make a movie!

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 10, 2008, 11:02:58 AM
Quote from: Krandall on December 10, 2008, 10:41:55 AM
:rofl:

Brian.. Just remember. When he asks you to turn off the lights "lets watch a movie"

He doesn't want to watch a movie.

He want to make a movie!

~Brian

Damn!  Busted!
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

'

She only likes them when she's been drinking.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Del Taco for lunch, Standby for bowel erruption  :help:

Krandall

Turkey Sandwhich, Gold Fish, Granola Bar, and Braeburn Apple. W/ a can of diet dew.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

I had two McDoubles from the Don's.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on December 10, 2008, 12:09:57 PM
Turkey Sandwhich, Gold Fish, Granola Bar, and Braeburn Apple. W/ a can of diet dew.

And you call me a hippe  ???  Just chew on some twigs and give your buddy Al Gore a call

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Colorado700R

Krandall

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 10, 2008, 12:27:56 PM
Quote from: Krandall on December 10, 2008, 12:09:57 PM

And you call me a hippe  ???  Just chew on some twigs and give your buddy Al Gore a call

It's good. bastard :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

Just got this in an email....I'm sure it's not 100% accurate, but it is funny.

Two California  Highway Patrol  Officers were conducting speeding enforcement on  I-15, just north of the Marine Corps Air Station  at Miramar . One of  the officers was using a hand held radar device  to check speeding vehicles approaching the crest  of a hill.  The officers were suddenly  surprised when the radar gun began reading 300  miles per hour. The officer attempted to reset  the radar gun, but it would not reset and then  turned off.

Just  then a deafening roar over the treetops revealed  that the radar had in fact locked on to a USMC  F/A-18 Hornet which was engaged in a low flying  exercise near the  location.

Back  at the CHP Headquarters the Patrol Captain fired  off a complaint to the USMC Base Commander. The  reply came back in true USMC  style:

Thank  you for your letter.  We can now complete  the file on this  incident.

You  may be interested to know that the tactical  computer in the Hornet had detected the presence  of, and subsequently locked on to your hostile  radar equipment and automatically sent a jamming  signal back to it, which is why it shut  down.

Furthermore,  an Air-to-Ground missile aboard the fully armed  aircraft had also automatically locked on to  your equipment  location.

Fortunately,  the Marine Pilot flying the Hornet recognized  the situation for what it was, quickly responded  to the missile system alert status and was able  to override the automated defense system before  the missile was launched to destroy the hostile  radar  position.

The  pilot also suggests you cover your mouths when  cussing at them, since the video systems on  these jets are very high  tech.

Sergeant  Johnson, the officer holding the radar gun,  should get his dentist to check his left rear  molar. It appears the filling is loose. Also,  the snap is broken on his  holster.

Thank  you for your  concern.

Semper  Fi

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

I'd love to have a jet to a high speed low pass over me. fricken awesome.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: