Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVIII

Started by Colorado700R, December 01, 2008, 10:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Quote from: BRAD on December 10, 2008, 08:29:52 AM
Quote from: Krandall on December 10, 2008, 08:28:09 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 10, 2008, 08:26:24 AM
No thanks, I'll pass on ice.

I remember the first time I was out in a fish house and you hear a truck drive buy. Nothing but ice cracking... that's all you hear. And it's amplified in the fish house.

you couldnt pay me to drive my truck out across a forzen lake.

Why? ???

dang southerner's. Ain't you never seen Ice Truckers on Discovery?

It's not that bad. My bro and I last year took the quads down the river, that was sweet. 4th-5th gear just flyin. Rode what would normally be on trails a 30 min ride to the next town, took us maybe 10. :grin_nod:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

Quote from: Krandall on December 10, 2008, 08:31:46 AM

I remember the first time I was out in a fish house and you hear a truck drive buy. Nothing but ice cracking... that's all you hear. And it's amplified in the fish house.

Why? ???

It's not that bad. My bro and I last year took the quads down the river, that was sweet. 4th-5th gear just flyin. Rode what would normally be on trails a 30 min ride to the next town, took us maybe 10. :grin_nod:

I have seen that show. I just don't feel safe walking across frozen lakes. Let alone driving a truck. I guess I'm just paranoid that I would find the thin spot in the ice.
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

socalrappy700

I'm with you, I have a major fear of ice.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 10, 2008, 08:35:34 AM
I'm with you, I have a major fear of ice.

I can't stand the stuff. I hit some the other day in my truck heading to my parents Business and it put me in the ditch. I hate that shit
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

Quote from: BRAD on December 10, 2008, 08:33:04 AM
Quote from: Krandall on December 10, 2008, 08:31:46 AM

Why? ???

I have seen that show. I just don't feel safe walking across frozen lakes. Let alone driving a truck. I guess I'm just paranoid that I would find the thin spot in the ice.

yeah.. difference between you and me.

I grew up on a pond basically. Skating every winter on the pond or lake. I've been in the river helping my cousin fish out his sunk snowmobile from skipping water 3 different times. nothin like goin in water thats..... 32-33 degrees and having to dive under water to hook a tow rope. ::)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Ice Road Truckers occurs in the Artic Circle.

Permafreeze.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 10, 2008, 08:40:14 AM
Ice Raod Truckers occurs in the Artic Circle.

Permafreeze.

~Brian

Believe you're looking for "Road"  :nun:

Yeah, but they can only drive those roads like 2 months of the year.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

doesn't matter where I'm at, all ice scares the crap out of me.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

We had an ice storm ten years ago that knocked power out for 30-45 days for some people.

Bad shit.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

the back roads around here are like hockey rinks  :mad:

Peelz

happy human rights day.

Cold as $hit here! :mad:

Brother's Truck still dead...gotta go get it going. psssstttt (it's a GM) :lol:

Busy today. :(

Socals predicament yesterday got me thinking.   better keep my nose clean.   :lol:  In more ways than one....
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

same here, I was not impressed with their response this morning.  Everything was still shitty on my way in.  And the snow stopped around 10 last night, no reason they couldn't get it cleaned up.

And work sucks today, still have nothing to do and people are talking.  Stupid people and their rumors.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

That sucks E.

Haven't you guys been busy lately? Or was the airport the last big thing on the agenda?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

I was crazy busy before with the airport but that is up and running.  Phase 2 might end up on the back burner but we'll see.  You guys know how it is for me, crazy busy one day and nothing to do the next.

And no closed door meeting yet Brian, just rumors.  I'm not worried, just sick of moving. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum