Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVIII

Started by Colorado700R, December 01, 2008, 10:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on December 15, 2008, 08:50:03 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 08:40:28 AM
you would need to talk your wife into that first.  And you're an Iowa guy now, it would be hard for you to leave all the family you have out there to start over. 

The big trouble is We could do it, but it would require two full incomes, and I am not comfortable leaving my little one in an unfamiliar place. When they are older, maybe things will be different. :thumbs: I know my wife is into it, but she has the same reservations. By the time the kids are gone, I bet we are outta here.

I think you would be shocked to see that you can do it on one income out there now.  Prices have really fallen in socal.  If the kids are in school it would be fine because your wife could do something while they are away at school.  Jenee's friend Misty cuts hair, Jenee' does quickbooks and her friend Amy babysits. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

No room for back yard methlabs though... :rolleyes:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

they don't do it at home.  Most hid a shack up in the mountains or out in palmdale.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 08:53:02 AM
you would need to talk your wife into that first.  And you're an Iowa guy now, it would be hard for you to leave all the family you have out there to start over. 

The big trouble is We could do it, but it would require two full incomes, and I am not comfortable leaving my little one in an unfamiliar place. When they are older, maybe things will be different. :thumbs: I know my wife is into it, but she has the same reservations. By the time the kids are gone, I bet we are outta here.

I think you would be shocked to see that you can do it on one income out there now.  Prices have really fallen in socal.  If the kids are in school it would be fine because your wife could do something while they are away at school.  Jenee's friend Misty cuts hair, Jenee' does quickbooks and her friend Amy babysits. 

We will be looking at it again in 3 years or so.

You got me thinking again....now. :lol: :mad:

Krandall, who needs a back yard? I'll just cook it in the sink. :lol: I am a seasoned pro.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 08:56:28 AM
they don't do it at home.  Most hid a shack up in the mountains or out in palmdale.

Barstow FTW  :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 15, 2008, 08:57:45 AM
Convenience in Iowa though.

2400 miles is along way to tow an annhydrous tank. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 15, 2008, 08:57:59 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 08:56:28 AM

Barstow FTW  :lol:

You got it. Thats a big meth area.  But good riding out there.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on December 15, 2008, 08:58:31 AM

What kind of excuse can you come up w/ having a semi + trailer parked w/ Annhydrous on the side? :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on December 15, 2008, 08:57:12 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 08:53:02 AM

I think you would be shocked to see that you can do it on one income out there now.  Prices have really fallen in socal.  If the kids are in school it would be fine because your wife could do something while they are away at school.  Jenee's friend Misty cuts hair, Jenee' does quickbooks and her friend Amy babysits. 

We will be looking at it again in 3 years or so.

You got me thinking again....now. :lol: :mad:

Krandall, who needs a back yard? I'll just cook it in the sink. :lol: I am a seasoned pro.

I'm sorry to get you thinking again.  But I would love to have you in southern cali.  You would like our riding group.  Plus you can hang with Scott and I.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 15, 2008, 08:59:39 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on December 15, 2008, 08:58:31 AM

What kind of excuse can you come up w/ having a semi + trailer parked w/ Annhydrous on the side? :lol:

ummmm..yeah officer I have some crops that need fertilized real bad.

Krandall

If you like your anus the size it is.. I highly recommend you stay 5+ hours away. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 15, 2008, 09:04:16 AM
If you like your anus the size it is.. I highly recommend you stay 5+ hours away. :lol:

:rofl: noted. That is pretty big entry in the negative column. :rofl:

socalrappy700

you do need to look at southern cali.  You're too "normal" to live up in norcal.  Bunch of frickin tree huggers.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Love the Oceano area. Pismo, Arroyo Grande, Paso Robles, SanLuis Obispo. That is where we are looking. Mom's side all lives in that area. Great people.
Uncle on my dad's side lives in the high desert. I like the weather, but the area is pretty disgusting. Outskirts of riverside. It is like Cali's version of SE Ia. Sans the trees. And double the Mexicans. :lol:
First time my wife saw a Spanish Language Movie theatre. :lol:  We were thinking of seeing a movie.
Perris was the name of the town. Very dirty. No grass grows, when it rains, it is a mess of sand and mud.