Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVIII

Started by Colorado700R, December 01, 2008, 10:09:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on December 15, 2008, 07:56:13 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 07:54:10 AM
We'll be heading out there for new years but I'm worried that is just going to make it worse. 

Hmm, understood.  :(

But if a plan of action was decided upon prior to that, maybe her outlook might be brighter  ???

I dunno, just spittballing....I know you'll do whats best for you family  :thumbs:

I think its still a good idea, she needs a chance to get out there to see everyone.  No matter where I live someone is going to be upset....weather its living there and having my parents/family being pissed or living here and having Jenee' be depressed.  But if I left now I would always wonder if it could get better it we gave it time.  What sucks is I tried to talk to my parents last night and they can't even try to be a little understanding.  They just see it from a biased view of wanting us here.  And if we were to leave they would see it as a mistake and would do major damage to our relationship.  This shit storm I've landed in sure sucks.  These are the days I wish I still drank, I could really use something right now.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

its in the 60's today after it snowed 3"s or so on Friday
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Peelz

60 yesterday at noon. Took my boys and their new puppy for a walk to the park. 6 am this morning...0 damned degrees! :mad:

Erich, totally understand the trip making it worse....for both of you. :(
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 08:02:40 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on December 15, 2008, 07:56:13 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 07:54:10 AM
We'll be heading out there for new years but I'm worried that is just going to make it worse. 

Hmm, understood.  :(

But if a plan of action was decided upon prior to that, maybe her outlook might be brighter  ???

I dunno, just spittballing....I know you'll do whats best for you family  :thumbs:

I think its still a good idea, she needs a chance to get out there to see everyone.  No matter where I live someone is going to be upset....weather its living there and having my parents/family being pissed or living here and having Jenee' be depressed.  But if I left now I would always wonder if it could get better it we gave it time.  What sucks is I tried to talk to my parents last night and they can't even try to be a little understanding.  They just see it from a biased view of wanting us here.  And if we were to leave they would see it as a mistake and would do major damage to our relationship.  This shit storm I've landed in sure sucks.  These are the days I wish I still drank, I could really use something right now.  

I know how that goes, fortunately for me I had my military requirements to blame it on.  No one ever wants to be at odds with family. Ever.  However, your going to spend 99% of your life with Jenee' and the kids, so there happiness is the priority IMO.  Your folks are good people, but your responsiblity lies with Jenee', Owen, and your new daughter first.  As much as your folks will dislike you moving, I think you already know where you would be happiest.

Aaron

socalrappy700

Hit the 50's yesterday.  Melted all the snow and turned everything to mud.  Now it looks even worse.  Rained last night and then turned to ice so the roads are shit.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on December 15, 2008, 08:10:50 AM
Hit the 50's yesterday.  Melted all the snow and turned everything to mud.  Now it looks even worse.  Rained last night and then turned to ice so the roads are shit.  

Did you get the coldfront blast yet?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Yep, was 3 when I got up and everything was an ice cube.  Wind was blasting like crazy and the ice was popping everywhere. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

I think its supposed to be hitting us tonight.  We are supposed to be getting  some snow and ice tonight
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Colorado700R

I watched Dark Knight on DVD again this weekend......Kept looking for the moose you violated in the river shots  :lol:

BRAD

The Dark KNight is a pretty good movie.  I watched it saturday night
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

All of Jenee's family are located out west?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 15, 2008, 08:18:29 AM
All of Jenee's family are located out west?

~Brian

Her dad and two brothers.  You know how we feel about the one brother but the other brother is doing ok, he's having a girl a few weeks before us.  Her dad is just ok.  But she is really close to her aunt and uncle (the one that wants me to come work for him).  But we did hang out with one family out there that took us in as one of them.  We did everything with them.  Christmas morning we were right there with them around the tree.  Jenee' sees the two girls as her sisters, and their husbands, Bob and Eric, and been like brothers to me. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Dec 15 1997

Thailand begins the mass cremation of some 21,347 dead, all unclaimed from the Poh Tek Tung cemetary in Bangkok. It is a new record.

Maybe that's what stemmed the global warming... ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Just checked the weather.  COLD in cali too.  High today is 48 with a low of 40.  Plus a shit load of rain.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Mt. Snow level at 3000 ft.  We would be sledding right now. lol. Like toboggon sled, not skiidoos. :lol: