Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVII

Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 09:39:58 AM
I'd love an STi.. I just can't justify the $450+ a month payment and then a $250/month premium. ::)

$250 for insurance?

Damn!

My Corvette insurance is $340 every six months.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 01, 2008, 09:44:44 AM
I'd love an STi.. I just can't justify the $450+ a month payment and then a $250/month premium. ::)

$250 for insurance?

Damn!

~Brian

AARP discount?

:rofl:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 01, 2008, 09:44:44 AM

$250 for insurance?

Damn!

~Brian

Hasn't hit that 25 milestone yet where your insurance drops?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on December 01, 2008, 09:49:49 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on December 01, 2008, 09:48:10 AM
can't see  :(

Can't see? Need thicker glasses?

:rofl:

~Brian

Does that mean you sister is the second best "in whole country" ??

:lol:

Krandall

My premium for the Scion per month and the Taurus is $190.

So.. Maybe that's a bit extreme for the STi. But I bet it's 175-200 easy

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 10:06:45 AM
My premium for the Scion per month and the Taurus is $190.

So.. Maybe that's a bit extreme for the STi. But I bet it's 175-200 easy

If you are 25 or under, yes.  Insurance was hell for me, with an accident on my record...until I turned 25, then it dropped and kept dropping. I remember I wanted to buy a motorcycle when I was 18...it was a bank repo, and I won the sealed bidding on it. I had my mom checking on ins. for me but she never called back. I get a phone call as I was signing the papers.....$175 a month!!!!! Quite a bit for a guy making $3 a hour flippin pizzas. :lol: I turned around and walked out. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Seriously, INsurance for me w/ for my 85 gran fury (had a 318 v8 in it) total grandma car, but it was my baby, thing didn't have power worth a damn, but some reason the insurance was $125 a month for it... basically my whole pay  check from working @ pamida. :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 10:19:48 AM
Seriously, INsurance for me w/ for my 85 gran fury (had a 318 v8 in it) total grandma car, but it was my baby, thing didn't have power worth a damn, but some reason the insurance was $125 a month for it... basically my whole pay  check from working @ pamida. :(

lol at pamida!  haha. Those even around anymore? When you are that age, you are not paying for damage you can do to your car, but rather to everything else. Giant hunk o' steel gran fury + V8=battering ram. :lol:

Krandall

Quote from: Peels660 on December 01, 2008, 10:22:52 AM

lol at pamida!  haha. Those even around anymore? When you are that age, you are not paying for damage you can do to your car, but rather to everything else. Giant hunk o' steel gran fury + V8=battering ram. :lol:

Yup, they are still around :thumbs: there was a couple that closed near us, but there's still 2 left.

I never got in an accident w/ the car. Someone rear ended me.. only pushed the bumper mounts in (the shock on the right side) scuffed the chrome....
I hit a fawn w/ the front end got out scared the damage was going to be bad... like a Mear bend in the chrome trim around the light housing, that's it. no paint chipped :lol: the thing was a beast. I loved that car

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on December 01, 2008, 10:24:59 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on December 01, 2008, 10:22:52 AM

Yup, they are still around :thumbs: there was a couple that closed near us, but there's still 2 left.

I never got in an accident w/ the car. Someone rear ended me..

Wasn't the last time that happened, huh?  :confused:

:lol:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

who else but rk

honestly, i wouldnt mind if all my paycheck went twords my car.

well im off to school fellas. ill be home in 3 weeks to whore some more unless we get an iphone friendly version of this site!! tat would be great, especially since alot of people are talking about getting ipod touches this christmas!!
krandall, is it possible? this board has it-http://www.ls1lt1.com/forum/index.php
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover