Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVII

Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who else but rk

used to be about 110k but i see alot more going for 100-105k. a little cheaper then the zr1 and a little faster  :grin_nod:
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Flynbyu

I swing cheapo sticks too.

I only shave a 2-3 strokes playing expensive clubs.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 01:33:34 PM
Thank you.  Older Chevy's always had shoes in the rear.  You wanna hear something funny?  According to ASE, he's a master technician.  Remember that next time when you think ASE F :mad:  ckin' means something.  It means you know how to take a test.  Congratulations.   :confused:

Tis' why I left I did not continue the program. Earned the same money with out the patch on my shoulder.
Weird.

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 02:56:05 PM
I swing cheapo sticks too.

I only shave a 2-3 strokes playing expensive clubs.

~Brian

I'd really love some G10's.  I'm swingin' eye 2's right now.  One more reason to live in AZ.  PING.   :thumbs:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 21, 2008, 02:59:03 PM
Thank you.  Older Chevy's always had shoes in the rear.  You wanna hear something funny?  According to ASE, he's a master technician.  Remember that next time when you think ASE F :mad:  ckin' means something.  It means you know how to take a test.  Congratulations.   :confused:

Tis' why I left I did not continue the program. Earned the same money with out the patch on my shoulder.
Weird.

Yeah, he makes the least outta all my guys.  Go figure.  My top two started out pumping gas and they've both already busted 100K this year with a moth to go.   :thumbs:

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 03:08:05 PM

Weird.

Yeah, he makes the least outta all my guys.  Go figure.  My top two started out pumping gas and they've both already busted 100K this year with a moth to go.   :thumbs:

no amount of certification can undo stupidity? :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 21, 2008, 03:12:05 PM

Weird.

When he gets really mad he stutters so naturally I have to set that as a goal.  It's awesome.  Oh man, I can really pull his chain and the second he stutters I'm like a bum on a bologna sandwich.   :lol:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 21, 2008, 03:12:05 PM

Weird.

For old times sake...

Flynbyu

Silverbacks locks are long gone.

:(

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Take care ladies.

Thanks for the funnies today.
;)

Have a great weekend! :thumbs:

Guess what? I am actually not working! :clap:

LittleBuddha

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 21, 2008, 04:01:00 PM
Take care ladies.

;)

Later tater...

Flynbyu

Take care ladies.

;)

Later Eric.

Enjoy your day off.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 04:14:59 PM
Take care ladies.

;)

Later Eric.

Enjoy your day off.

~Brian

What are your plans this weekend Brian?

Flynbyu

I'm of course working......

We're really struggling here. We've got a week to go and we're trying to bust 100.

You?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum