Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVII

Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Correct.

Dics brakes didn't appear until the new body style (2000) Tahoe.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Thank you.  Older Chevy's always had shoes in the rear.  You wanna hear something funny?  According to ASE, he's a master technician.  Remember that next time when you think ASE fuckin' means something.  It means you know how to take a test.  Congratulations.   :confused:

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 01:19:12 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 21, 2008, 01:12:43 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 11:12:53 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 11:06:11 AM
I'm convinced E has the best job here.

~Brian

Little Buddha respectfully disagrees.  

You still have to wait on your dad....hell may freeze over first.

Plus I don't work.......ever.  

This mother f :mad: cker's mine in three years bitches.  My dad and I are on the same page now. 

You know you want my job.  Why, just a mere 10 minutes ago Silverback asked me to get him front and rear brakes for a 1999 K1500 Suburban.  So I looked up the parts and in the spirit of "no good deed goes unpunished" I actually brough the parts down to his bay.  S the F :mad:  ckin' ape says it has pads in the rear.  Funny, I didn't see a listing for pads, only shoes.  So I take the shoes back and put them back on the shelf and spend a couple minutes confirming what I already know and even go out to the vehicle and peek through the rear wheels and lo and behold...IT HAS F :mad:  ckING BRAKE SHOES.  Go ahead and use your imagination as to how the conversation went as I informed him that HE'S A F :mad:  ckING IDIOT.    :mad:

On the same page right now, lets see what happens next time he gives you the shaft.  Plus I don't want your job because your job is in Scottsdale az.  Right now its cool, the other 9 months of the year suck balls.

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 21, 2008, 01:48:18 PM

~Brian

This mother f :mad: cker's mine in three years bitches.  My dad and I are on the same page now. 

You know you want my job.  Why, just a mere 10 minutes ago Silverback asked me to get him front and rear brakes for a 1999 K1500 Suburban.  So I looked up the parts and in the spirit of "no good deed goes unpunished" I actually brough the parts down to his bay.  S the F :mad:  ckin' ape says it has pads in the rear.  Funny, I didn't see a listing for pads, only shoes.  So I take the shoes back and put them back on the shelf and spend a couple minutes confirming what I already know and even go out to the vehicle and peek through the rear wheels and lo and behold...IT HAS F :mad:  ckING BRAKE SHOES.  Go ahead and use your imagination as to how the conversation went as I informed him that HE'S A F :mad:  ckING IDIOT.    :mad:

On the same page right now, lets see what happens next time he gives you the shaft.  Plus I don't want your job because your job is in Scottsdale az.  Right now its cool, the other 9 months of the year suck balls.

Oh no, we're staying on the same page, trust me.  9 months?  That's a bit of a stretch.  I'll give you 5, 6 tops.  Plus we have no major disasters or anything. 

Flynbyu

Oh hell no.

I can always cool down. It's hard for me to warm up.

It's 42 outside and that's too damn cold for me.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 01:57:14 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 21, 2008, 01:48:18 PM

~Brian

Oh no, we're staying on the same page, trust me.  9 months?  That's a bit of a stretch.  I'll give you 5, 6 tops.  Plus we have no major disasters or anything. 

I ok with the quakes.  I just love the nice weather all year round. 

Oh wait, I live in Chicago and its 30.   :(
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Was 10 degrees this AM here. 0 degree windchill.  ::)

Winter's a comin.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 02:03:19 PM
Oh hell no.

I can always cool down. It's hard for me to warm up.

It's 42 outside and that's too damn cold for me.

~Brian

Yeah, women dress really sexy as eskimoes.  I'll take the warm weather.  Thanks Peels for the sundress visual you son of a bitch.  Anywho, yes the heat makes women dress sexy.   :thumbs:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Krandall on November 21, 2008, 02:06:42 PM
Was 10 degrees this AM here. 0 degree windchill.  ::)

Winter's a comin.

Ha ha

/Nelson Muntz

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

In keeping with the free theme in my life right now, a friend of my dad's just dropped off set of golf clubs.   :thumbs:

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 21, 2008, 02:35:53 PM
What type of clubs?

Old ones.  McGregor blades.  And there is a Ping putter that looks like its a hundred years old.  There's a 10 iron in there.  I guess they didn't call them pitching wedges back then. 

who else but rk

drove by a dodge dealership today and they had a venom red acr. man i almost crashed  :lol:
heres what they look like. it looks stuning in real life. these pics blow
http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/GEDC0666.JPG
http://gallery.viperclub.org/data/500/medium/GEDC0660.JPG
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once