Previous topic - Next topic

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 11:24:36 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 11:18:21 AM
My ownership potential is a little higher.   :grin_nod:   

Well, you put up with more bulsshit.

:lol:

~Brian

Amen to that.  Nothing good happens when I come out of my office, whether it's an employee or a customer that needs to be corrected. 

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 11:29:39 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 21, 2008, 11:24:01 AM

What is it you do? I know it is auto service. But...judging by your daytime posting, you are not turning wrenches. :lol: Or you are just really good at turning wrenches. :lol:

I run the show behind the scenes.  No more wrench turning. 

like service rep? cool.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 21, 2008, 11:57:43 AM

What is it you do? I know it is auto service. But...judging by your daytime posting, you are not turning wrenches. :lol: Or you are just really good at turning wrenches. :lol:

like service rep? cool.

No, I hate people.  Service rep would be the worst job ever.  I do all the accounting, receivable/payables, daily books, inventory, taxes, payroll, etc.   

Flynbyu

I am a people person, but I'm not the complaint department.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 12:04:58 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 21, 2008, 11:57:43 AM

like service rep? cool.

No, I hate people.  Service rep would be the worst job ever.  I do all the accounting, receivable/payables, daily books, inventory, taxes, payroll, etc.   

comptroller- gotcha :thumbs: :lol: The fella who did that at our dealership, stayed in that office rain or shine. I saw him out of there once the whole time I was working there....and It wasn't good. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

WTF!!!!!

This guy has a nipple on his knee!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 12:06:13 PM
I am a people person, but I'm not the complaint department.

~Brian

I'm a smart people person.  Which pretty much makes me not a people person I guess.  I love resolving complaints.  The look on their face when they realize that they have no recourse is priceless.   :grin_nod:

LittleBuddha

Ok.  I've got two rotten kids crying and throwing a tantrum in my waiting room and I'm about to break the dad's fuckin' neck.  I'll write from prison.   :mad:

Krandall

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 12:48:11 PM
Ok.  I've got two rotten kids crying and throwing a tantrum in my waiting room and I'm about to break the dad's F :mad:  ckin' neck.  I'll write from prison.   :mad:

You're at the hospital?  ???

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Krandall

I forgot. did any of you catch this on the news this morning, the opening of the palm island in dubai?

http://www.aol.com.au/fotozone/?feeddeeplinkNum=0

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Ok.  I've got two rotten kids crying and throwing a tantrum in my waiting room and I'm about to break the dad's F :mad:  ckin' neck.  I'll write from prison.   :mad:

I would so flip the FERK out.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Lady4Fiddy

Throw yourself on the floor and act as they are, they will stop throwing a tantrum. They will be quite confused too, possibly scared speechless.  :thumbs:
Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 01:02:20 PM

I would so flip the F :mad:  ck out.

~Brian

They finally left.   :mad:

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 11:12:53 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 11:06:11 AM
I'm convinced E has the best job here.

~Brian

Little Buddha respectfully disagrees.  

You still have to wait on your dad....hell may freeze over first.

Plus I don't work.......ever.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 21, 2008, 01:12:43 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 21, 2008, 11:12:53 AM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 21, 2008, 11:06:11 AM
I'm convinced E has the best job here.

~Brian

Little Buddha respectfully disagrees.  

You still have to wait on your dad....hell may freeze over first.

Plus I don't work.......ever.  

This motherfucker's mine in three years bitches.  My dad and I are on the same page now. 

You know you want my job.  Why, just a mere 10 minutes ago Silverback asked me to get him front and rear brakes for a 1999 K1500 Suburban.  So I looked up the parts and in the spirit of "no good deed goes unpunished" I actually brough the parts down to his bay.  S the fuckin' ape says it has pads in the rear.  Funny, I didn't see a listing for pads, only shoes.  So I take the shoes back and put them back on the shelf and spend a couple minutes confirming what I already know and even go out to the vehicle and peek through the rear wheels and lo and behold...IT HAS FUCKING BRAKE SHOES.  Go ahead and use your imagination as to how the conversation went as I informed him that HE'S A FUCKING IDIOT.    :mad: