Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVII

Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 20, 2008, 02:48:00 PM
Aaron has time on the poop deck. 

:confused:  You were the one swabbing poop decks mister !!

:lol:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 20, 2008, 02:46:16 PM
Actually, I do have some time on the deck. Not extensive, but I've got to sit in the sheepskin seats. I'm the nerd that's the last one off the airplane if time permits. My favorite flight deck has been the Triple 7. State of the art!!!! I got to fly on that aircraft in 2000 from DFW to Miami. Cool thing about the 757....You can make the jump to the 767 with little training. Flight deck is identical.

Boeing built 1,050 (includes 200 and 300 series birds) of them between 1982-2004.

Freakin' awesome.

~Brian

What was shocking was the leg room I had.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 20, 2008, 02:49:18 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 20, 2008, 02:48:00 PM
Aaron has time on the poop deck. 

:confused:  You were the one swabbing poop decks mister !!

I was fuckin' sheep, dummy.   :thumbs:

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 20, 2008, 02:50:06 PM
Actually, I do have some time on the deck. Not extensive, but I've got to sit in the sheepskin seats. I'm the nerd that's the last one off the airplane if time permits. My favorite flight deck has been the Triple 7. State of the art!!!! I got to fly on that aircraft in 2000 from DFW to Miami. Cool thing about the 757....You can make the jump to the 767 with little training. Flight deck is identical.

Boeing built 1,050 (includes 200 and 300 series birds) of them between 1982-2004.

Freakin' awesome.

~Brian

The seats are pretty comfortable. It's tricky getting over the flight computer on the floor, but once you're in, you've got some room. Those seats are adjustable, and are easier to get in and out of if the are slid all the way back first. The Airbus counterpart (A-320), has a joystick control rather than yoke for even more room.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

I kicked the computer and felt like an ass.  The captain had a good laugh out of that.  I think he found it funny watching a guy my height getting into that seat.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 20, 2008, 02:50:06 PM

Freakin' awesome.

~Brian

That's cause you were standing on the landing gear

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 20, 2008, 03:00:27 PM
I kicked the computer and felt like an ass.  The captain had a good laugh out of that.  I think he found it funny watching a guy my height getting into that seat.

I bet.

That console is only  a few million dollars, but that's what maintenance is for.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Thank GERD I just it the side lightly. 

But I have to spit, I have to go to Jenee's ultrasound today and I want to get out of the Ohare area before traffic gets nuts.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Spit?

Grammar ninja.

Let us know how it goes!

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Sorry, split.  Typing too fast.  Later all.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 20, 2008, 03:09:20 PM
Thank GERD I just it the side lightly. 

But I have to spit, I have to go to Jenee's ultrasound today and I want to get out of the Ohare area before traffic gets nuts.

I hope there's 6 of em' :lol: J/K good Luck. I loved going to the appts. Huge deal the first time tyou hear the heartbeat. But.. when you actually see it. Ranks uo there in the best day of your life category.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Warren

:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

Krandall

15 more mins of work, then I have to call up midas and bitch at them to why they wouldn't change the brake pads on the taurus for the woman... She wouldn't agree to some $800 charge they were going to do, so they took it off the lift and told her to leave.   ??? :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once