Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVII

Started by Flynbyu, November 19, 2008, 05:15:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Wow.

I don't think I'd trust 8300 miles w/out an oil change. w/ the scion I broke it in w/ a synthetic blend 50/50. every 2500 miles. now I'm to full synthetic and I'll do 6000, but changing the oil filter @ 3000.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

I won't hit 8300 miles.

It's sitting at 2761 right now. Nine months old in 6 days.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

You got all that money into it. Drive it like it's meant to be driven!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

disco

I have a MINI and they say something like 15k oil change.  Yeah right.  Oil is cheap, engines are not.  They have the oil monitor too, I don't think I'll be trusting it.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Krandall

I forgot you bought a mini, how you likin the new beast (semi new now..)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

disco

It's a blast.  I get funny looks from the guys at work.  "Dude, you FIT in that thing?"  That's a gay car.  Why did you buy that?"  I catch a lot of grief over it.  LOL.

Krandall

I used to think they were gay, but there's just something about em. I think it's because of italian job. They are sweet cars pimped out.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

disco

I didn't like them when they first came out but they started growing on me.  Drove one years later then bought one.  I def need to do the drop on it, get some coilovers and ditch the factory 4x4 stance.  All stock right now.  Other stuff tying up the cash.  <- I guess that's kinda going around right now.

A buddy brought some loose tires over so I leaned them up to the car to see how it would look.  Mudlites on a MINI.

kyledvor61

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 20, 2008, 12:49:24 PM
E just sent me picks form the flight deck..

Prick.

~Brian

Just got back to our ohare office.  That was fuckin sweet today.  First time ever I got to sit up in the cockpit.  Plus since it was all vip on the plane the captain kept the doors open so you could go up and talk to him, plus look out to see what his view is like.  Tower was nuts, I loved the view up there.  Also I got to chat with Daley for a bit on the plane....that guy is all business.  Had a killer buffet in the united hanger and ate myself silly.  All in all that was an uber cool day.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: disco on November 20, 2008, 01:40:31 PM
I have a MINI and they say something like 15k oil change.  Yeah right.  Oil is cheap, engines are not.  They have the oil monitor too, I don't think I'll be trusting it.

Same here.

I won't put 3000 miles on my car in a year.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 20, 2008, 02:04:48 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 20, 2008, 12:49:24 PM
E just sent me picks form the flight deck..

Prick.

~Brian

Just got back to our ohare office.  That was F :mad:  ckin sweet today.  First time ever I got to sit up in the cockpit.  Plus since it was all vip on the plane the captain kept the doors open so you could go up and talk to him, plus look out to see what his view is like.  Tower was nuts, I loved the view up there.  Also I got to chat with Daley for a bit on the plane....that guy is all business.  Had a killer buffet in the united hanger and ate myself silly.  All in all that was an uber cool day.

You guys made the news...It was on CNN today.

What type of aircraft did you guys fly on today?

United?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

who else but rk

Quote from: Peels660 on November 20, 2008, 12:44:28 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 20, 2008, 12:34:40 PM
Anyone else hear that?

The frisbee on my roof?  Yep I heard it. It's RK on his Iphone. Sup' King of the minihos?
i just decided to download firefox 2.
aron you dick  :lol:
so is it more air or gas for cold weather. im guessing more air?
2008 KTM 250xc-f
pumpkin lover

disco

Quote from: kyledvor61 on November 20, 2008, 02:00:35 PM
i bet it feels like a go cart

Yes it does!  I drive a semi so it's even more fun after a day in traffic.  I usually hit the corners a tad harder than necessary. 

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 20, 2008, 02:04:48 PM
Just got back to our ohare office.  That was F :mad:  ckin sweet today.  First time ever I got to sit up in the cockpit.  Plus since it was all vip on the plane the captain kept the doors open so you could go up and talk to him, plus look out to see what his view is like.  Tower was nuts, I loved the view up there.  Also I got to chat with Daley for a bit on the plane....that guy is all business.  Had a killer buffet in the united hanger and ate myself silly.  All in all that was an uber cool day.

Socal: In the VIP.  Sounds like a good day.  I knew a guy that retired from air traffic control at IAH.  Sounds like a stressful job.

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 20, 2008, 02:10:41 PM

I won't put 3000 miles on my car in a year.

Mine is the DD so I've got about 3300 now so I'm getting ready to change it.

kyledvor61