Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: War Room?  (Read 6846 times)

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
Re: War Room?
« Reply #60 on: November 20, 2008, 12:26:25 PM »
I'll take that song over the Friggin' Neil Diamond I heard this morning. sweet caroline.. bahbahabah. :mad:

:lol:

Oh yeah?  How 'bout I send you Dave Matthews covering Sweet Caroline?   :lol:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: November 20, 2008, 12:27:54 PM »
I'll take that song over the Friggin' Neil Diamond I heard this morning. sweet caroline.. bahbahabah. :mad:

won't help :( still "enjoying" the sinus infection. Head feels like it is in a vice. :mad:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
  • Street Cred: 50
  • Carpe Cerevisi!!! (Sieze the beer!!)
    • Email
« Reply #62 on: November 20, 2008, 12:30:23 PM »
I see your Neil Diamond and raise you Anne Murray "Could I have this Dance"  :'(

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #63 on: November 20, 2008, 12:33:21 PM »

won't help :( still "enjoying" the sinus infection. Head feels like it is in a vice. :mad:

Ready for this?  I got a wicked sinus infection from a Phish show in vegas from all the smoke.  It was so bad, the doctor wanted to send me in for a CT scan.  I had cellulitis (sp?) on my nose too.  I looked like WC Fields.  I was praying for the sweet merciful relief of death.   :'(

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2008, 12:34:19 PM »
I see your Neil Diamond and raise you Anne Murray "Could I have this Dance"  :'(
You son of a bitch.  My parents took me to an Anne Murray concert in fifth grade.  I was into Metal in fifth grade.  Is it all starting to makes sense now people?   :confused:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2008, 12:36:26 PM »
You son of a bitch.  My parents took me to an Anne Murray concert in fifth grade.  I was into Metal in fifth grade.  Is it all starting to makes sense now people?   :confused:

That's Child abuse !!!  :lol:

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2008, 12:40:39 PM »

The Menendez brothers jokes and shotgun charging sounds were well earned, believe me.   :lol:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2008, 12:42:52 PM »

The Menendez brothers jokes and shotgun charging sounds were well earned, believe me.   :lol:

I just send news links and emails about nursing home abuse cases to my folks, I think they get the point  :lol:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2008, 12:43:19 PM »

Ready for this?  I got a wicked sinus infection from a Phish show in vegas from all the smoke.  It was so bad, the doctor wanted to send me in for a CT scan.  I had cellulitis (sp?) on my nose too.  I looked like WC Fields.  I was praying for the sweet merciful relief of death.   :'(

Ever heard of Bell's palsy? Got that from a sinus infection once. Half my face went numb for a week. I only noticed because I tried to drink from a straw and dripped all down my shirt. :lol: The doctor said "whistle" No chance! I was scared for a minute. That memory came back...and prompted me to go to the doctor this time.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2008, 12:47:24 PM »

Ever heard of Bell's palsy? Got that from a sinus infection once. Half my face went numb for a week. I only noticed because I tried to drink from a straw and dripped all down my shirt. :lol: The doctor said "whistle" No chance! I was scared for a minute. That memory came back...and prompted me to go to the doctor this time.

My friend had it.  He was trying to eat cereal one morning for breakfast.   :lol:   I've never had it.  Yet.  Had everything else.   :(

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 23
  • I'm all out of quotes, take off hoser
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2008, 12:52:00 PM »

I'll see your Anne Murray and raise you Debbie Boone "You Light Up My Life"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn4Kfvxczs0

:rofl:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2008, 12:59:25 PM »

~Brian

:(  I am glad I don't have sound.

I'm all in with Reba McEntire and "does he love you" ERMAHGERD I hate that freaking song. :lol:

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2008, 02:17:03 PM »

~Brian

Don't make me go Slim Whitman on your asses...   :confused:

Offline Colorado700R

• Always the big spoon!
  • Admin Pimp
    • Email
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2008, 02:18:15 PM »

~Brian

Anne Murray fucking pwns Debbie Boone.  Canadian + lame music = Justifiable suicide  :lol:

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2008, 02:31:11 PM »
Hey, what kind of wood doesn't float?

Natalie Wood.