Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: War Room?  (Read 6859 times)

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
Re: War Room?
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 02:35:24 PM »
what great moment of rs history are you referring to? Not remembering.  Early onset Alzheimers. :lol:

I'm wondering if you weren't around at the time. Referring to Limited660.  :help:

I think it was going onright when I joined. I remember him logging on as many different users. All of which spelled "Zeus" wrong. That guy was douchin' it up at RF when I was a newb there. MD had my back though. Makes me want to shed a tear. :lol:

MD and Dmx: Then why did they post them?  Not my fault if they post right wing stuff. Don't post it if it may be a detriment to your business. I wouldn't. That is just good business sense. Folks, I am not talking about fighting and arguing here. It is adult conversation I was aiming for.   ;) :thumbs:

Not saying it was anyone's fault but their own, just saying it didn't improve anyone's forum experience and served no good or useful purpose to allow such postings.

Adult conversation?  Did you forget this was the internet? ???

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 02:36:08 PM »
what great moment of rs history are you referring to? Not remembering.  Early onset Alzheimers. :lol:

I'm wondering if you weren't around at the time. Referring to Limited660.  :help:

I think it was going onright when I joined. I remember him logging on as many different users. All of which spelled "Zeus" wrong. That guy was douchin' it up at RF when I was a newb there. MD had my back though. Makes me want to shed a tear. :lol:

MD and Dmx: Then why did they post them?  Not my fault if they post right wing stuff. Don't post it if it may be a detriment to your business. I wouldn't. That is just good business sense. Folks, I am not talking about fighting and arguing here. It is adult conversation I was aiming for.   ;) :thumbs:

That's rule number one if you're a business owner.  Shit, my customers actually think that I believe in GERD.   :rolleyes:

Let us hope you have no customers looking for help with their raptor, and they stumble upon this site then.

But, you seem smart enough to know that it is not Raptor SOurces fault if that did happen.

Learn to let go of the caps key peels.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2008, 02:36:22 PM »

That's rule number one if you're a business owner.  Shit, my customers actually think that I believe in GERD.   :rolleyes:

Let us hope you have no customers looking for help with their raptor, and they stumble upon this site then.

But, you seem smart enough to know that it is not Raptor SOurces fault if that did happen.

Most of my customers are a hundred years old.   :rolleyes:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2008, 02:38:19 PM »

Not saying it was anyone's fault but their own, just saying it didn't improve anyone's forum experience and served no good or useful purpose to allow such postings.

Adult conversation?  Did you forget this was the internet? ???

No. Let me have my hope! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2008, 02:38:53 PM »

Learn to let go of the caps key peels.

hey! I already had my equal opportunity today! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2008, 02:39:19 PM »

Welcome to Scottsdale.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2008, 02:40:15 PM »
Actually, I have more adult conversation here than anywhere else.  Granted, it's adult dick jokes and sheep fuckin'.  I leave when the kids get here.   :confused:

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 23
  • I'm all out of quotes, take off hoser
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2008, 02:41:03 PM »
Political and religious debate does nothing but drive a wedge between members who would otherwise get along.  Forums have a purpose, if you want to talk about those kinds of things then I suggest you go find forums where those topics are the focus.

Just my opinion, and the reason I seldom tolerate such discussions at RF.  I've gotten tied up in threads about these kinds of topics and at no point has it ever improved my forum experience or made me happier to be a part of any board.
I really agree with this, i have seen good people fight w/ each other over some stuff and have it ruin a possible future business transactions.

I have to say the owners of B&N appear to be just to the right of Mussolini and I'm not sure the continuous public postings about such topics was helpful for their sales.

We used to see alot of those postings on RF.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2008, 02:43:45 PM »

Welcome to Scottsdale.

Yep.  Going 30 in a 45 on my way home from work.   :mad:

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2008, 02:45:32 PM »
Political and religious debate does nothing but drive a wedge between members who would otherwise get along.  Forums have a purpose, if you want to talk about those kinds of things then I suggest you go find forums where those topics are the focus.

Just my opinion, and the reason I seldom tolerate such discussions at RF.  I've gotten tied up in threads about these kinds of topics and at no point has it ever improved my forum experience or made me happier to be a part of any board.
I really agree with this, i have seen good people fight w/ each other over some stuff and have it ruin a possible future business transactions.

I have to say the owners of B&N appear to be just to the right of Mussolini and I'm not sure the continuous public postings about such topics was helpful for their sales.

~Brian

Weren't they from the south or something?  Not to generalize or anything...

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2008, 02:46:26 PM »

~Brian

Yup, right in the heart of it.  Seeing what they have been posting on MR is shocking.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2008, 02:48:59 PM »

~Brian

Yup, right in the heart of it.  Seeing what they have been posting on MR is shocking.

That's too bad.  I'd like to say products of their environment, but who knows.  I was shocked when I was in Georgia and Alabama.  Seriously people, it's almost 2009.  Evolve.

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 23
  • I'm all out of quotes, take off hoser
« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2008, 03:07:00 PM »

~Brian

Stars and Bars still fly high in Georgia.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2008, 03:12:13 PM »

~Brian

Stars and Bars still fly high in Georgia.

~Brian

We need to airdrop calendars ala the Berlin Airlift over the entire south.    :rolleyes:

Offline RaptorRandy

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 6
    • No Mercy Racing
    • Email
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2008, 03:39:24 PM »

I agree with you Mike since the political discussions on here, my view of a few members has definitely changed and I learned a valuable lesson.....only discuss politics and religion with like minded people....and don't do it on internet forums....... It most definitely divides people.  Having said that, if they did put a section like that in for those that want to debate that stuff I say great, then we wouldn't see it anywhere else in the forum  :thumbs:  I myself would just stay clear of it.

Randy   

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
 And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.