Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: War Room?  (Read 6842 times)

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 1
Re: War Room?
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2008, 01:58:47 PM »
We can ask the kids when they show up in a few minutes.

It will give them another reason to post useless shit.

:lol:  :thumbs: :grin_nod: Iight!

~Brian

Those are the people I was refering to when I wrote "mocked and ridiculed".   ;)

Offline Flynbyu

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 23
  • I'm all out of quotes, take off hoser
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2008, 01:59:51 PM »
I mean, who makes a big deal about a picture of a box of douche anyway?

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2008, 02:01:29 PM »

~Brian

People taking Symbyax.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2008, 02:03:36 PM »

~Brian

That was one of the greatest moments in RS history.  The hallmark of being a douche is not knowing you're a douche.   :lol:

I had a picture of tattoo and did you hear me cry?  Nooooooooo.  What a bitch.

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 54
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2008, 02:11:05 PM »
I don't mind a good discussion, but someone always gets offended, joking or not.

~Brian

Thus the reason I thought of it. If you are easily offended, don't post in it. I try not to offend..and not to be offended. Hard to do all the time, though.

Some people don't take the emoticons into account that usually imply sarcasm.  :lol:

Thank you Peels.  You just reiterated my sentiments exactly.  And seriously, when did being "easily offended" become ok?  These types should be mocked and ridiculed so that they may actually have their testicles finally drop.

forced internet masculine rites of passage? :lol:

~Brian

what was this? $hit, I had my picture on a bag o' douche, I though it was hysterical!

"the hallmark of being a douche, is not knowing you are a douche" Absolutely brilliant! :lol:  like butter.. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2008, 02:12:10 PM »
I don't mind a good discussion, but someone always gets offended, joking or not.

~Brian

Thus the reason I thought of it. If you are easily offended, don't post in it. I try not to offend..and not to be offended. Hard to do all the time, though.

Some people don't take the emoticons into account that usually imply sarcasm.  :lol:

Thank you Peels.  You just reiterated my sentiments exactly.  And seriously, when did being "easily offended" become ok?  These types should be mocked and ridiculed so that they may actually have their testicles finally drop.

forced internet masculine rites of passage? :lol:

~Brian

what was this? $hit, I had my picture on a bag o' douche, I though it was hysterical!

"the hallmark of being a douche, is not knowing you are a douche" Absolutely brilliant! :lol:  like butter.. :lol:

:thumbs:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2008, 02:13:37 PM »
what great moment of rs history are you referring to? Not remembering.  Early onset Alzheimers. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Offline Krandall

• Führer
  • SiteAdmin
  • Street Cred: 1337
  • Dracus II
    • Yamaha Raptor Forum
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2008, 02:14:26 PM »
what great moment of rs history are you referring to? Not remembering.  Early onset Alzheimers. :lol:

I'm wondering if you weren't around at the time. Referring to Limited660.  :help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2008, 02:17:28 PM »

Holy shit.  I damn near pissed myself that day.  Limited660 (cocksucker) went nuts when Brian changed his picture to a douche.  And then Limited fucking changed his picture to David Fucking Spade!!!!!  ERMAHGERD I thought I was gonna die! 

Offline Danny T

• Street Cred: 3
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2008, 02:19:26 PM »
Political and religious debate does nothing but drive a wedge between members who would otherwise get along.  Forums have a purpose, if you want to talk about those kinds of things then I suggest you go find forums where those topics are the focus.

Just my opinion, and the reason I seldom tolerate such discussions at RF.  I've gotten tied up in threads about these kinds of topics and at no point has it ever improved my forum experience or made me happier to be a part of any board.
I really agree with this, i have seen good people fight w/ each other over some stuff and have it ruin a possible future business transactions.

Offline Mad Dog

• Grand Masta Sexy
  • VIP
  • Street Cred: 24
« Reply #25 on: November 19, 2008, 02:24:18 PM »
Political and religious debate does nothing but drive a wedge between members who would otherwise get along.  Forums have a purpose, if you want to talk about those kinds of things then I suggest you go find forums where those topics are the focus.

Just my opinion, and the reason I seldom tolerate such discussions at RF.  I've gotten tied up in threads about these kinds of topics and at no point has it ever improved my forum experience or made me happier to be a part of any board.
I really agree with this, i have seen good people fight w/ each other over some stuff and have it ruin a possible future business transactions.

I have to say the owners of B&N appear to be just to the right of Mussolini and I'm not sure the continuous public postings about such topics was helpful for their sales.

Offline socalrappy700

• VIP+
  • Street Cred: 15
  • Ex Silvis, Pugnabimus
    • Raptorsource.com
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: November 19, 2008, 02:25:22 PM »

I have to say the owners of B&N appear to be just to the right of Mussolini and I'm not sure the continuous public postings about such topics was helpful for their sales.

You mean the racist twins?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2008, 02:31:04 PM »

I'm wondering if you weren't around at the time. Referring to Limited660.  :help:

I think it was going onright when I joined. I remember him logging on as many different users. All of which spelled "Zeus" wrong. That guy was douchin' it up at RF when I was a newb there. MD had my back though. Makes me want to shed a tear. :lol:

MD and Dmx: Then why did they post them?  Not my fault if they post right wing stuff. Don't post it if it may be a detriment to your business. I wouldn't. That is just good business sense. Folks, I am not talking about fighting and arguing here. It is adult conversation I was aiming for.   ;) :thumbs:

Offline LittleBuddha

• VIP
« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2008, 02:32:50 PM »

I think it was going onright when I joined. I remember him logging on as many different users. All of which spelled "Zeus" wrong. That guy was douchin' it up at RF when I was a newb there. MD had my back though. Makes me want to shed a tear. :lol:

MD and Dmx: Then why did they post them?  Not my fault if they post right wing stuff. Don't post it if it may be a detriment to your business. I wouldn't. That is just good business sense. Folks, I am not talking about fighting and arguing here. It is adult conversation I was aiming for.   ;) :thumbs:

That's rule number one if you're a business owner.  Shit, my customers actually think that I believe in GERD.   :rolleyes:

Offline Peelz

• Sugar Cookie
  • SiteAdmin
  • food makes me sick
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 02:35:04 PM »

That's rule number one if you're a business owner.  Shit, my customers actually think that I believe in GERD.   :rolleyes:

Let us hope you have no customers looking for help with their raptor, and they stumble upon this site then.

But, you seem smart enough to know that it is not Raptor SOurces fault if that did happen.