so i just saw a lawsuit commercial against yamaha last night.

Started by Warren, November 18, 2008, 05:03:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warren

i thought the whole law suit thing with the rhinos roll overs was over but apparently not i saw a new commercial on TV last night asking if anyone needed legal support for injuries in a rhino accident. suriously if yamaha goes belly-up because someone got hurt on something that could get you hurt if you are stupid with it, i'll be pissed. has anyone else seen these commercials yet?
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

GregKJ

Yeah, I saw it probably a couple of months ago.  I was surprised because those things have got to be safer than quads.

Peelz

Yeah, those have been on in the middle of the night for a while now. You can thank these people for the gay little doors on the rhinos nowadays. :confused:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: warren on November 18, 2008, 05:03:12 AM
i thought the whole law suit thing with the rhinos roll overs was over but apparently not i saw a new commercial on TV last night asking if anyone needed legal support for injuries in a rhino accident. suriously if yamaha goes belly-up because someone got hurt on something that could get you hurt if you are stupid with it, i'll be pissed. has anyone else seen these commercials yet?

Some ambulance chaser lawyer?

Sort of like the mesothelioma commercials?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 18, 2008, 09:12:07 AM
Quote from: warren on November 18, 2008, 05:03:12 AM

Some ambulance chaser lawyer?

Sort of like the mesothelioma commercials?

~Brian

+1 for spelling mesothelioma correctly.  :lol: I helped a fiend remove some carpet a few mmonths ago. It was from the 70's. Dust was everywhere. I joked that I was going to sue him for causing mesothelioma. A few moments later we were coughing like crazy..and the word asbestos was thrown around. We stopped laughing and got the dustmasks. :lol:

There is also a motorcycle crash lawyer i have seen on speed channel occasionally.  :rolleyes:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

You usually see those commercials on late night TV.

Targeting the stupid.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 18, 2008, 09:45:26 AM
You usually see those commercials on late night TV.

Targeting the stupid.

~Brian

when did you sign up? :lol:

Flynbyu

We could get seriously paid in ten years.

That's how long that shit would take to go to trial.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 18, 2008, 09:54:58 AM
We could get seriously paid in ten years.

That's how long that shit would take to go to trial.

~Brian

OK, let's go buy a Rhino, drive it through a building they are tearing out the insulation in and flip that bitch over inside! Double payday! Oh wait, let's not forget to stop at McDOnald's and get a hot a$$ coffee and burn our faces right before we flip over...and light up a cigarette we can blame on the tobacco company.   :grin_nod: Laugh if you want...but you and I might have stumbled upon a backup plan if the car sales business goes under. :grin_nod:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 18, 2008, 10:21:38 AM
Maxing out Yamaha card as we speak.

~Brian

I got the smokes!  :lol: 

Then...after we get arrested for driving in the building , we can sue the Police dept. for injuries suffered when we resist.  That cracks me up every time I hear about it.  Ok. My retirement portfolio is in order...you? ;) :lol: 

Forget Socal and all his savvy and intelligent business advice, I'm gettin' me a lawyer. :lol:

Flynbyu

We gotta get the ACLU involved too. My civil liberties are being violated.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 18, 2008, 10:26:14 AM
We gotta get the ACLU involved too. My civil liberties are being violated.

~Brian

:lol:  Is it gay marriage or incest this time?

OK....sorry Warren. I hold myself accountable for destroying your thread. But..........I had fun doing it!
:P :lol:

Warren

how about you guys go plow through that building with a RZR, that way yamaha is off the hook.  :grin_nod:

:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

exentix

saw the comercial today, i think its total bs... if you buy it, it is your responsibility to drive it safely, just because has doors doesn't mean you can't still get hurt.  :confused: