Started by darkside94, November 06, 2008, 05:27:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkside94

Ok what i want to know is
Your Gamertag
And what games you play

My gamertag is bzhagar21
And right now im only playing COD4

The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

Krandall

I should be online tonight to bust out some COD on PC if you're game. I'll add you on x-fire too. 8) 8)

hoping to have an xbox in 3 weeks. :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

Quote from: darkside94 on November 06, 2008, 05:27:39 AM
Your Gamertag
And what games you play

My gamertag is bzhagar21

LilBuddha70

My XBOX got the red rings of death.  Otherwise I'd be gettin' stabby.   :grin_nod:

Krandall

Can't you send it to Microsoft to be fixed for a decent price?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Langford

Quote from: Krandall on November 06, 2008, 12:13:26 PM

Got mine fixed for $100 since it was out of warranty. 
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Krandall on November 06, 2008, 12:13:26 PM

Yeh, I just gotta call 'em and they'll fix it.  The same thing happened to my boy with his over at his mom's house xmas day as we were all getting set to go at each other on COD4.  That pretty much sealed the deal on his atheism.   :lol:

DECEPTiON21

DECEPTiON21

In order of most played: COD4, Halo3, R6V2, Gears.

When Gears of War 2 comes out tonight, or rather tomorrow morning at 12:01, I will be on XBL playing that a lot.
05 660R with some stuff

06 2500 CTD on Rockstars

LittleBuddha

Quote from: DECEPTiON21 on November 06, 2008, 01:11:51 PM
DECEPTiON21

In order of most played: COD4, Halo3, R6V2, Gears.

When Gears of War 2 comes out tonight, or rather tomorrow morning at 12:01, I will be on XBL playing that a lot.

I'm super stoked for Gears 2.  I love curb stompin'.  I always try and just wound 'em so I can mash their head.   :grin_nod:

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

DECEPTiON21

I liked Gears 1 a lot. Gears 2 will be awesome.
05 660R with some stuff

06 2500 CTD on Rockstars

Peelz

Just saw that the 360 wAS $199. Is it worth buying? I would only be buying it for Grand Theft Auto 4. ANd a few sports, driving games........
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Peels660 on November 06, 2008, 01:19:54 PM
Just saw that the 360 wAS $199. Is it worth buying? I would only be buying it for Grand Theft Auto 4. ANd a few sports, driving games........

Hell yeah.  Xbox live is the shit.  COD4 is insane on live.  Online is where Xbox has an advantage over ps3.  Hopefully I didn't start a war...

Peelz

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 01:25:05 PM

Hell yeah.  Xbox live is the shit.  COD4 is insane on live.  Online is where Xbox has an advantage over ps3.  Hopefully I didn't start a war...

does the 199 dollar version come with enough memory just for saved game info? Nothing big, like I said. I have little time to play so not much online play either, though that would be fun. i only evr did that once with the Sega dreamcast. It sucked. NBA 2k was/is still my favorite b-ball game I have ever played.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 06, 2008, 01:25:05 PM

They are doing a deal actually on the $199 ones where you get a certificate to sent to microsoft and you get a 20Gig HD (refurbished) for $20 ;)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

shookie

Quote from: darkside94 on November 06, 2008, 05:27:39 AM
Your Gamertag
And what games you play

My gamertag is bzhagar21

chris24c
cod4 pure mx vs atv
2008 Raptor 700r SE
Hmf Ballance(black), PCV, Pro Design Foam,Maxxis razr 2 all the way around, Pro Taper SE Raptor Bend, ASV Levers, odi ROUGE lock on grips, Tusk Billet gas cap, Dr. D Reverse Lever, Rock A-arm guards, Rock nerfs
I Reject Your Reality And Substitute My Own