Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyledvor61

Peelz

Great story Brian!

But you still can't spell Bob Vila :lol: :batman:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 18, 2008, 03:38:51 PM
True story.....

Same story line, a guy named Jim used to run a satellite store for Brad Fenton. The satellite store was a buy-here pay-here store.

Brad went to cover the store while Jim's replacement for the week went to lunch. A young 30 something woman came in and said: " I need to pay my car payment make arrangements for what I'm short."

Brad said: "Well, I' can help you, I'm Brad Fenton, the owner."

The girl said, "Jim let's me make arrangements with him if I'm short on my car payment, so I need to pay what I have and make arrangements for what I'm short."

Brad (the owner) says: "Come back to the office, and I'll write you a receipt and make arrangements with you."

The skank gives Brad $35 and starts to undo his pants for the "arrangement".

Brad flips out and says "Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?!"

The skank says "Jim lets me do this and pays the difference."

Needless to say Jim gets paiged in the Dallas Airport, with no luck. Brad catches him in Phoenix and lays into him. It was freaking great. I was blown away. He got to keep his job since he owned Brad thousands for stealing him blind.

~Brian

I used to bang my fair share of customers from here.  The guys would get pissed because they knew they were gonna eventually lose a customer when they got pissed off at my shenanigans.    :grin_nod:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

LittleBuddha

Jesus...  That didn't take long.  Congrats you dirty whore.   :clap:

I gotta go change the mud in the wife's 4Runner.  Later bitches.    :thumbs:

kyledvor61

congrats ho

jesus grammar ninja is gonna pass me soon.

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 18, 2008, 03:47:13 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 18, 2008, 03:38:51 PM
True story.....

Same story line, a guy named Jim used to run a satellite store for Brad Fenton. The satellite store was a buy-here pay-here store.

Brad went to cover the store while Jim's replacement for the week went to lunch. A young 30 something woman came in and said: " I need to pay my car payment make arrangements for what I'm short."

Brad said: "Well, I' can help you, I'm Brad Fenton, the owner."

The girl said, "Jim let's me make arrangements with him if I'm short on my car payment, so I need to pay what I have and make arrangements for what I'm short."

Brad (the owner) says: "Come back to the office, and I'll write you a receipt and make arrangements with you."

The skank gives Brad $35 and starts to undo his pants for the "arrangement".

Brad flips out and says "Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?!"

The skank says "Jim lets me do this and pays the difference."

Needless to say Jim gets paiged in the Dallas Airport, with no luck. Brad catches him in Phoenix and lays into him. It was freaking great. I was blown away. He got to keep his job since he owned Brad thousands for stealing him blind.

~Brian

I used to bang my fair share of customers from here.  The guys would get pissed because they knew they were gonna eventually lose a customer when they got pissed off at my shenanigans.    :grin_nod:

I had a girl hit on me once on a test drive. I was dating the best piece of ass I ever had at the time. This chick asked me to come over to this doctor's house she was house sitting at and she would fix me dinner. I wasn't about to f*ck my chances up with the girl I was with, so I got with a friend of mine I worked with named Dave. I told him what was going on, and he came over and was working this deal with me. I said, "Hey Dave, are you doing anything tonight, because I have plans......." She told Dave to come over instead.

Dave winds up having the freakiest sex of his life, and rolls out of the house at 3:00 am. Waiting patiently outside was this chicks ex-boyfriend. He wails on Dave's ass and sends him to the hospital. The guy played football for Southwest Missouri State (Now Missouri State College) and had a few priors for assault and battery.

I felt like total shit, but was glad he took the beat down and not me.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Flynbyu

It gets better.

Brian wasn't always a saint.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 18, 2008, 04:01:41 PM
It gets better.

~Brian

:lol: never even entered my mind to think so..... :lol:

Have a great evening fellas!

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on November 18, 2008, 04:11:35 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 18, 2008, 04:01:41 PM
It gets better.

~Brian

:lol: never even entered my mind to think so..... :lol:

Have a great evening fellas!
+1  :rofl:

peace ninja

Flynbyu

Quote from: Peels660 on November 18, 2008, 03:42:43 PM
Great story Brian!

But you still can't spell Bob Vila :lol: :batman:

Did I screw that up?

DAMN IT.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

exentix

i hate SPYWARE!!!!  :mad: ERMAHGERD my computer is gay, it works for a day or so then decides it wont.  :(