Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

Quote from: dick-84 on November 18, 2008, 01:20:52 PM
:lol:  That is great krandall. I want to do that to my honda so bad. But then i will be waiting a long time to fix it since im broke.

It's fun, I got a good laugh out of it.  :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

LittleBuddha

I just saw an awesome crank grenade on a 4.0 liter Jeep.  Sumbitch went at 70 mph.  Dayum.  We have another Jeep that just got towed in.  Driven by a young girl that kept driving it after it overheated until it finally stopped.    :clap:

Krandall

That's what happend to the Buick Road Master my dad has parked. Got it from a guy who borrowed it to some woman. She didn't know what the oil light meant, kept driving it. Oil pump went out, locked up the LS/1 :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

I watched a Pontiac Sunfire atomize right in front of once. When it was Brand New....Giant hole in the side of it and oil came gushing out. It was awesome!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 18, 2008, 03:15:11 PM
I just saw an awesome crank grenade on a 4.0 liter Jeep.  Sumbitch went at 70 mph.  Dayum.  We have another Jeep that just got towed in.  Driven by a young girl that kept driving it after it overheated until it finally stopped.    :clap:

Quality Chrysler, Dodge, and Jeep products keeping the crew busy.

Awesome.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Krandall on November 18, 2008, 03:19:22 PM
That's what happend to the Buick Road Master my dad has parked. Got it from a guy who borrowed it to some woman. She didn't know what the oil light meant, kept driving it. Oil pump went out, locked up the LS/1 :(

Man, I'd slam that thing and drop a big block in it.  

I'm continually amazed at the shit that I see people do.  Oil light?  Ah FERK it, keep driving, those engineers put that there for decoration.   :rolleyes:

Peelz

I missed my 6000th post. It's a shame.

Oh well. Loaded up on antibiotics from the Doc. Sinus infection.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

The dealership I used to work for had some great stories.

The owner's father (Marion) was an old male whore. He had his mistress in a new Buick Reatta demo back in the day. One day, both ladies showed up at the store, the wife first followed by the mistress. The mistress got pissed because the wife was inside, and the mistress couldn't get Marion to come outside to talk to her. The mistress redlined the car in neutral, slammed it into drive, and then into reverse until the car siezed.

Explain that to your wife and GM for a warranty claim.

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 18, 2008, 03:27:46 PM

The owner's father (Marion) was an old male whore. He had his mistress in a new Buick Reatta demo back in the day. One day, both ladies showed up at the store, the wife first followed by the mistress. The mistress got pissed because the wife was inside, and the mistress couldn't get Marion to come outside to talk to her. The mistress redlined the car in neutral, slammed it into drive, and then into reverse until the car siezed.

~Brian

:lol:  Bad-A$$!!

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 18, 2008, 03:27:46 PM

~Brian

:rofl:

OUCH. :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

kyledvor61

socalrappy700

Bitch didn't know her place.

Well thats it for me.  Off to the train.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

True story.....

Same story line, a guy named Jim used to run a satellite store for Brad Fenton. The satellite store was a buy-here pay-here store.

Brad went to cover the store while Jim's replacement for the week went to lunch. A young 30 something woman came in and said: " I need to pay my car payment make arrangements for what I'm short."

Brad said: "Well, I' can help you, I'm Brad Fenton, the owner."

The girl said, "Jim let's me make arrangements with him if I'm short on my car payment, so I need to pay what I have and make arrangements for what I'm short."

Brad (the owner) says: "Come back to the office, and I'll write you a receipt and make arrangements with you."

The skank gives Brad $35 and starts to undo his pants for the "arrangement".

Brad flips out and says "Whoa, whoa, what are you doing?!"

The skank says "Jim lets me do this and pays the difference."

Needless to say Jim gets paiged in the Dallas Airport, with no luck. Brad catches him in Phoenix and lays into him. It was freaking great. I was blown away. He got to keep his job since he owned Brad thousands for stealing him blind.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum