Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Kyle, you sir, are a punk!

The mini invasion has begun.

Sup'  fellers?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

playing guitar  :clap: im gettin better, trying to play crazy train now  :mad:

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on November 10, 2008, 02:40:40 PM

real guitar, or gaytar hero?

'Little brother got the new one with all the instruments...I still can't do it. I can play crazy train all day long in real life..it is funny.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

Quote from: Peels660 on November 10, 2008, 02:41:47 PM

'Little brother got the new one with all the instruments...I still can't do it. I can play crazy train all day long in real life..it is funny.
lol actual guitar this time, i forgot it was on world tour, i did rent that but its kinda gay

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on November 10, 2008, 02:39:26 PM
Kyle, you sir, are a punk!

The mini invasion has begun.

Sup'  fellers?
yea, i know :lol:

Peelz

Quote from: exentix on November 10, 2008, 02:43:17 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 10, 2008, 02:41:47 PM

lol actual guitar this time, i forgot it was on world tour, i did rent that but its kinda gay

it is very gay! My brother started the singing part while I was over there. ERMAHGERD it was horrible. The annoying nightmare that is Karaoke has come home!!!!!! I f**kin hate Karaoke! :mad:

good luck with the playin for real though. Very rewarding when you start getting decent at it.

exentix

i can get it but not at full speed, its like half speed  :lol:

i hate singing, guitar is OK (only cas im awesome at it lol) and drum are actually fun as hell, but i used to play drums and its alot better on real drums

kyledvor61

so you can barely even play and you try crazy train ???

ok then

Peelz

Quote from: kyledvor61 on November 10, 2008, 02:48:10 PM

ok then

crazy train is not hard, it is just 4 chords with alternate picking in between. :thumbs:

exentix

i can play some stuff... i can do smoke on the water (easy as hell) the intro to one and enter sandman, and iron man

im just doing the opening riff right now tho peels, the cool part lol  8)

kyledvor61

Quote from: Peels660 on November 10, 2008, 02:48:56 PM
Quote from: kyledvor61 on November 10, 2008, 02:48:10 PM

ok then

crazy train is not hard, it is just 4 chords with alternate picking in between. :thumbs:
oh ok. i just remember it being voted as one of the best guitar riffs or something like that so i just assumed it was hard.

i need to get a video of me playin set sometime

exentix

i want one  :( i miss playing drums, it was fun even if you didnt know how to play  :lol:

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 10, 2008, 03:07:27 PM
i want one  :( i miss playing drums, it was fun even if you didnt know how to play  :lol:
listening to someone the other day who was just starting out and i was just thinking damn i was that bad once :rofl:

exentix

my old drum teacher is a sub at our high school now and he said he thinks i should start playin again cas i was good at one point, i was like yea i wish i could but.... lol its too expensive

kyledvor61

Quote from: exentix on November 10, 2008, 03:13:30 PM
my old drum teacher is a sub at our high school now and he said he thinks i should start playin again cas i was good at one point, i was like yea i wish i could but.... lol its too expensive
yea and of course that set i want is like 5 grand :lol: