Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Impressive!

Not many kickers get into the action.

I never dunked the goal post, but I could cram a basketball. We sucked in football, but were bad ass in basketball.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

I never said we were any good. We just goofed off alot. The basketball team was very good. I could slam one as well at one time, that day has long since passed.  :lol: :(

nice pic

She gets no more. Her "performances" have been less than accaeptable lately. :rofl: If that is who I think it is. What a whack job! :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

We made it to the area tournament thrice in basketball, getting beat by Glenpool, OK and their two seven foot centers. Both went on to the state tournament and won class 3A.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

kyledvor61

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

got home from florida last night goin to cali wednesday night through monday!!!

exentix

Krandall

oh, that's right! what you gonna do in Cali?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

kyledvor61

NHRA drag racing finals :rofl:

just because, went last year and loved it, wanted to go again and we wanted to go during fall so we dont melt, and the NHRA finals is then so we decided to go. didnt plan on going to florida last minute thing

kyledvor61

just got a server error when i tried to post :mad:

Flynbyu

Wait, I thought you were just in California?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

exentix

i havent been outta state in a year and a half  :( used to go every summer, i like road trips lol

kyledvor61

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 10, 2008, 02:31:10 PM
Wait, I thought you were just in California?

~Brian
nope i was in florida.

goin to cali wednesday