Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XVI

Started by Colorado700R, November 05, 2008, 07:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

So did Iowa City get cleaned up this weekend with the cars being set on fire after the Hawkeyes beat Penn State?

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 10, 2008, 11:23:32 AM
So did Iowa City get cleaned up this weekend with the cars being set on fire after the Hawkeyes beat Penn State?

~Brian

Was it that bad up there? We chose to steer clear. Thank jeebus for their "lonesome Kicker" (I was one) ;) :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

No, I just figured it got crazy up there. We watched that game here at work. Iowa played great.

Lonley kicker, eh?

Safety, and receiver (in a non gay way) here.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

socalrappy700

Linebacker.  Had a QB think the idea of throwing it away was right in my face...it didn't end well for him.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on November 10, 2008, 11:25:43 AM

~Brian

Was it that bad up there? We chose to steer clear. Thank jeebus for their "lonesome Kicker" (I was one) ;) :lol:

LACES OUT!!!!!!

"Finkle is Einhorn!!!!"

BRAD

2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 10, 2008, 11:58:32 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on November 10, 2008, 11:25:43 AM

~Brian

LACES OUT!!!!!!

"Finkle is Einhorn!!!!"

"Don't want no more....of the cryin' game....."

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Brian, I finally got the Lux game installed today. Holy crap. It's freaking awesome!!!!!!!!! So damn addicting. Think I'm going to have to buy it.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on November 10, 2008, 12:24:05 PM
Brian, I finally got the Lux game installed today. Holy crap. It's freaking awesome!!!!!!!!! So damn addicting. Think I'm going to have to buy it.

Check your PM....

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 10, 2008, 11:37:48 AM
QB and Saftey   :thumbs:

Never played football before moving here. But I had been a pretty good soccer player out in Cali. No soccer here. They talked me into playing football and kicking my Junior Year. Never missed one. Had them blocked the first few times because I stood there and waited for the holder to get it instead of going at the snap. oops. :lol:  Then, I played safety on the Jr. Varsity squad and practice squad- glorified tackle dummy. Our tight end was mullet clad fellow the size of Socal. I got knocked the f**k out a few times. :lol: :lol: During th J.V. season, though, we went undefeated and I had an interception in every game. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Cool.

All of our kickers sucked. We usually just wound up going for two.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 10, 2008, 12:56:08 PM
Cool.

All of our kickers sucked. We usually just wound up going for two.

~Brian

That was the mentality here too. Until I joined. Nobody knew how to block for short place-kicking. :lol: Sometimes, they would go for a fake fg and not tell me. I guess so it looked authentic. Used to piss me off! I ran a few fake pitches in as well. That was pretty cool for a scrawny kid from CA. :lol:  53 yards(with the wind) :lol:  was my record..still standing for high school football.

Flynbyu

I caught a short screen and took it to the house 89 yards when I was a junior. I had wheels for white bread.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 10, 2008, 01:04:13 PM
I caught a short screen and took it to the house 89 yards when I was a junior. I had wheels for white bread.

~Brian

:lol: did you slam dunk the goal post? :lol:

Have you heard of a "squib" kick. I gues it just nailing it right at the returners.  Knew what on-side kick was and I knew the rulle about the other team touching it first. . So this kid, who I didn't know, comes running out onto the field for kickoff. He tells me:coach said to do a squib kick.  ???  So I shot an onside kick as hard as I could right at their first blocker and bounced it right off of him. Came back to me and ran her to their 30. :rofl: We did at least one on-sides kick per game after that. I could get about 75% to go right where Iwanted them :lol: