Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XV

Started by Flynbyu, October 27, 2008, 04:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flynbyu

Apparently the percentage I receive didn't exceed my monthly salary. Things will be a little tighter at my house this next month. The vacation fund won't get any money, and I won't be out spending any money.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 09:18:59 AM
Well, after working two weeks with no day off, and being expected to work as much as possible, I received the ultimate insult yesterday.

No paycheck.

That's right, in my five years at this store, I was paid no comission. I get a weekly check, and a percentage of what the store does at the end of the month. So, needless to say, I'm going to be in a shitty mood for th rest of the month at work. I'll be taking my time off, and you can kiss extra effort right out of the f*cking window.

~Brian

Can you turn a wrench?  I'll shit can the Silverback and give you a job.  We're busier than Aaron in a bath house.  

Colorado700R

Well, after working two weeks with no day off, and being expected to work as much as possible, I received the ultimate insult yesterday.

No paycheck.

That's right, in my five years at this store, I was paid no comission. I get a weekly check, and a percentage of what the store does at the end of the month. So, needless to say, I'm going to be in a shitty mood for th rest of the month at work. I'll be taking my time off, and you can kiss extra effort right out of the f*cking window.

~Brian

FERK that, you need to come out here and help me blow shit up  :clap:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 09:25:25 AM

No paycheck.

~Brian

F :mad:  ck that, you need to come out here and help me blow shit up  :clap:

Blow shit up?  Where do I sign up?   :thumbs:

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 09:27:19 AM

No paycheck.

~Brian

I mean explosives, not inflatable sheep  ;)

Krandall

No paycheck.

~Brian

+1  Do we get to help choose targets too? I have a list compiling,. :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 09:25:02 AM
Apparently the percentage I receive didn't exceed my monthly salary. Things will be a little tighter at my house this next month. The vacation fund won't get any money, and I won't be out spending any money.

~Brian

Is there anyway you can check that.  I would want to know they are not f'in me.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 09:28:11 AM

No paycheck.

~Brian

LIAR
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on November 04, 2008, 09:30:27 AM

No paycheck.

~Brian

LIAR

If there were sheep involved, you'd already be working here  :lol:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

No paycheck.

~Brian

This coming from the guy that was in the Navy.   :rolleyes:

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 09:33:34 AM

No paycheck.

~Brian

You never met a camel you didn't love like

:lol:

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 09:35:53 AM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 09:33:34 AM

No paycheck.

~Brian

You never met a camel you didn't love like

:lol:

Camels, sheep, and sailors oh my...   

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 09:29:55 AM

~Brian

I can pull a gross report, and do the math.

I've already started pulling one.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 09:41:28 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 09:29:55 AM

~Brian

I can pull a gross report, and do the math.

I've already started pulling one.

~Brian

Fight the power.