Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kenny

The country feels a little more "civilized" to me now.....Not because of his race, but because the Atwater/Rove political behavior was rejected by the American people. There is a big difference between negative campaigning and blatant lies. John McCain was beaten by "W" in 2000 by blatant lies.  I have renewed faith in the system. It also like the Pelosi/Reed far left behavior is going to have no teeth with Obama. It looks like he is gonna drive straight down the center :clap:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Krandall

I've heard it all over the news and it's 100% correct. Obama has such HIGH expecations from the American People right now.. He's going to have to take this all head on @ a sprint, not look back and not mess up.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on November 04, 2008, 10:30:43 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 09:52:27 PM
I'm looking forward to the speech.

~Brian

I've heard 5th graders make better speeches. I did like him bringing up the 106yr woman. Also expected a little more.

I think both speeches were good. Obama had a HUGE crowd. I hear there were more than 100,000 people.

I think the media focused a it too much on jesse Jackson crying, but I understand they were focusing on the civil rights movement.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

they said on Channel 11 news today 127,000  that's foookin nuts

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

BRAD

thats crazy. where did he give his speech at?
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 05, 2008, 07:50:22 AM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on November 04, 2008, 10:30:43 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 09:52:27 PM
I'm looking forward to the speech.

~Brian

I've heard 5th graders make better speeches. I did like him bringing up the 106yr woman. Also expected a little more.

I think both speeches were good. Obama had a HUGE crowd. I hear there were more than 100,000 people.

I think the media focused a it too much on jesse Jackson crying, but I understand they were focusing on the civil rights movement.

~Brian

Weren't the saying over a million people were there last night  ???   I was watching CBS, I could have swore they said it a bunch of times.

And regardless of my political alligiance during this campaign, It was absolutly amazing to see the pride in the faces of our african americans.

Truly an epic night.

Aaron