Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 10:08:48 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 10:05:25 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 10:02:08 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 09:58:06 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 09:56:46 PM
Quote from: Polarass525 on November 04, 2008, 09:53:31 PM
I'm going to bed. :lol:

Don't forget to put the sheets back on the bed.   :lol:

Those types of comments are not welcome kidding or not  :mad:

I can assure you that what I was implying is not what you think you understood, so relax.  I guess Klan man is ok though, right?   :confused:

Her comment was due to the idiots she's surrounded by in podunk town she lives in, nothing more.  And don't cower by changing the subject it's undignified

Cower?  You're F :mad:  ckin' kidding me, right?  Please tell me you're kidding.  Double standards.  You has 'em.

If your comment was innocent explain it, and please show me MY double standard?

1FST690

I fully agree on the most popular vote wins, that is one of the priciple foundations of democracy. Majority wins not the majority of electoral votes based on something that was set in place 200 years ago to give each state equal power. when it was instituted California had a very sparse population, now look at it
04 686 Duner
02 NMR 650+ modified "High Mainenance"
02 Scrambler 500
02 Sportsman 500HO ( For Sale )

LittleBuddha

Brian said that Obama was making his speech and polarass525 said he was going to bed and it appeared that he was going to bed because Obama was making his speech.  So I said the sheet thing because it was double entendre, implying that he needed to take the sheets off and put them back on the bed.  Yeah, I'm totally racist.  Wait, no I'm not.  i voted for Obama.

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 10:20:20 PM

Brian said that Obama was making his speech and polarass525 said he was going to bed and it appeared that he was going to bed because Obama was making his speech.  So I said the sheet thing because it was double entendre, implying that he needed to take the sheets off and put them back on the bed.  Yeah, I'm totally racist.  Wait, no I'm not.  i voted for Obama.

I never accused you of Racism Scott, but we don't need inference or innuendo that someone else is based on political views 

Krandall

I'm going to ask that you guys dumb it down a bit for us "slower" folk and not use words like "entendre"

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

If your reference was innocent, so be it all good.  But others may not always take your humor for just that, and my function is to keep the peace for all.

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 10:22:25 PM

I never accused you of Racism Scott, but we don't need inference or innuendo that someone else is based on political views 

Oh right, because this is such a serious place.  There is latent racism everywhere.  Like for instance, in the first thing that comes to your mind thread, Klan man comes after hang man but gets no admonishment.  I totally get it.  

Colorado700R

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 10:26:27 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 10:22:25 PM

Oh right, because this is such a serious place.  There is latent racism everywhere.  Like for instance, in the first thing that comes to your mind thread, Klan man comes after hang man but gets no admonishment.  I totally get it.  

And in that same thread child sodemy is continuely refernced.  It's word association game, not a poltical thread.  Relax your sphincter

Gunz

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 09:52:27 PM
I'm looking forward to the speech.

~Brian

I've heard 5th graders make better speeches. I did like him bringing up the 106yr woman. Also expected a little more.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Colorado700R

I thought it was a good speech for Obama, he's had better, but he's always a good speaker

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

At least they were intelligent sounding.  That's a refreshing change over W

:rofl:

Peelz

now is the time to forget about your political party. It was tough but I did it when Bush was elected second time around......if attitude alone was enough to fix our country, the change begins.

I always love the feeling i get after election day. (except '04) :lol:

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 10:39:06 PM
At least they were intelligent sounding.  That's a refreshing change over W

:rofl:

Yes sirree. McCains speech was very moving to me about squashing differences and fixing the problem. Obama's speech was just great.

+1 to Buddha for using "double-entendre" in a post! Grammar Ninja is proud...but why just a guest now? Hope you hang out sometimes still..
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

russ-russ

I sincerely hope all my fears don't come to light and this is the beginning of a new era for the US.  We will have to wait and see.  I'll start collecting that tax on the internet now, thank you very much. :P