Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

But part of me hopes he doesn't, I'm not a fan of what he stood for here in Chicago.  I hope he really mellows out.  I hope he can see the light on a few issues and really helps to get this country going.  But that would take quite a few changes in his plans.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Colorado700R on November 04, 2008, 12:58:49 PM
Does this 60 Dem seat thing bother any of you guys?  Seems a bit scarry to me.  Even though to me the two party system is part of the problem (We need more), I do like the ability to at least convince a few of the opposite party members that their decision is the correct one.

Aaron

No, it should be a wake up call to the Republican party.....Get your shit together, America is not happy with you.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 01:10:20 PM
But part of me hopes he doesn't, I'm not a fan of what he stood for here in Chicago.  I hope he really mellows out.  I hope he can see the light on a few issues and really helps to get this country going.  But that would take quite a few changes in his plans.

The national level is way different than the local level.  I think he'll be fine.  Checks and balances.  You know, the shit that GW just fucked in the ass when he did things. 

Colorado700R

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 01:10:26 PM
Does this 60 Dem seat thing bother any of you guys?  Seems a bit scarry to me.  Even though to me the two party system is part of the problem (We need more), I do like the ability to at least convince a few of the opposite party members that their decision is the correct one.

Aaron

No, it should be a wake up call to the Republican party.....Get your shit together, America is not happy with you.

~Brian

It took 2 political party to get us here not one.  There are no innocents in this Epic Failure

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 01:00:50 PM
+1

I've always said if there is a Democrat in the white house there needs to be a republican house and senate, same if it were the other way around.

We've got a lame duck now. We've seen what happens when Republicans take control of the house and senate. With a Republican President and the Dems with the majority, everything gets vetoed. Give the Dems a shot at it.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 01:11:59 PM

The national level is way different than the local level.  I think he'll be fine.  Checks and balances.  You know, the shit that GW just F :mad:  cked in the ass when he did things. 

I wont even get into that. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on November 04, 2008, 01:10:26 PM

Aaron

~Brian

The same message the democrats got a few years ago.  That didn't change much and the same will happen this time.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 01:14:20 PM

The national level is way different than the local level.  I think he'll be fine.  Checks and balances.  You know, the shit that GW just F :mad:  cked in the ass when he did things. 

meow

socalrappy700

Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 01:18:46 PM

meow

No, I would just be talking to a wall.  Some things are way above your head and impossible to comprehend. 

:lol:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

The second largest economic downturn in history is happening now, and America is scared shitless. Myself included if McCain wins.

I would honestly consider selling everything I own and moving south if McCain is elected today, and I'm not even joking.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Wow, really?  You need to turn off the tv.  But if you really think that I call dibs on your shit. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 01:20:04 PM
Quote from: LittleBuddha on November 04, 2008, 01:18:46 PM

meow

No, I would just be talking to a wall.  Some things are way above your head and impossible to comprehend. 

:lol:

I won't even dignify that with a response.  Wait.  FERK you.  Well, I guess I will after all.   :lol:

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 01:22:44 PM
Wow, really?  You need to turn off the tv.  But if you really think that I call dibs on your shit. 

TV isn't on, and the writing is on the wall.

I'm serious. I'd move to the Caribbean or Mexico. No shit.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on November 04, 2008, 01:24:16 PM
you call that a win?  Please.

Win?  What the hell are you talking about?  I said response.  Are your eyes painted on?  FERK you is a perfectly acceptable response in any situation.