Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

Dude, that is pretty damn funny. :grin_nod:

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

RaptorRandy

McCain Slams LA Times for Double Standard in Withholding Obama-Khalidi Tape

If this was about McCain or Palin, you can damn sure bet the media would release it, report on it and beat it to death.

Riddle  me this.......why would the LA times make a deal to obtain a tape on the condition they won't release it  ???  Bunch of Liberal hypocrites  ::)
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/29/mccain-slams-la-times-double-standard-withholding-obama-khalidi-tape/

Wake up America, your being scammed  :mad:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Peelz

Quote from: RaptorRandy on October 29, 2008, 03:26:08 PM

If this was about McCain or Palin, you can damn sure bet the media would release it, report on it and beat it to death.

Riddle  me this.......why would the LA times make a deal to obtain a tape on the condition they won't release it  ???  Bunch of Liberal hypocrites  ::)
http://elections.foxnews.com/2008/10/29/mccain-slams-la-times-double-standard-withholding-obama-khalidi-tape/

Ok I am tired of this muckraking from both sides. I got 4 flyers in the mail all saying Obama is a terrorist or that he builds pipe-bombs in the basement. I got 10 more saying McCain is a crazy old man with his finger on the trigger, or comparing him to George Bush. Let it go. Both sides are scammers. On the plus side, a pressman somewhere is getting to go to work because of it. :lol: :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Kind of a double edged sword.. McCain Claims Obama supporting Khalidi, but McCain supported the same guy in the early 90's with over a million dollars in grants.... Not pulling for either one..

Macho Man Randy Savage for Pres! 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Peels660 on October 29, 2008, 03:34:37 PM

Ok I am tired of this muckraking from both sides. I got 4 flyers in the mail all saying Obama is a terrorist or that he builds pipe-bombs in the basement. I got 10 more saying McCain is a crazy old man with his finger on the trigger, or comparing him to George Bush. Let it go. Both sides are scammers. On the plus side, a pressman somewhere is getting to go to work because of it. :lol: :thumbs:

I was gonna say, the guy responsible for all that politcal junk mail is you!!!  :mad:
KILL PEELS, KILL PEELS, KILL PEELS, KILL PEELS, KILL PEELS, KILL PEELS, KILL PEELS, KILL PEELS, KILL PEELS, KILL PEELS, KILL PEELS, KILL PEELS

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on October 29, 2008, 03:38:57 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on October 29, 2008, 03:34:37 PM

I was gonna say, the guy responsible for all that politcal junk mail is you!!!  :mad:

KILL PEELS, KILL PEELS, KILLS PEELS, KILLS PEELS, KILLS PEELS, KILLS PEELS, KILLS PEELS, KILLS PEELS, KILLS PEELS, KILLS PEELS, KILLS PEELS, KILLS PEELS[/size]

:lol:

I don't print any political stuff. But, I am thinking we should..that $hit is everywhere.

I am probably doing the least environmentally friendly job around. Killing trees to make stuff that is getting thrown away...but...we employ alot of people who rely on it.  :thumbs: Ironically one of the non profit agencies we print for is a tree saving org. Redwoods. I don't want to type their name here. They want to stop cutting down redwoods...but we probably kill a few to print their mailings. :lol: :rolleyes:

FYI. If you get a personalized notepad in the mail...it's me. ;) Then you can swear at me. :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

RaptorRandy

I can't believe so many people are missing the point....  ??? ::)  :mad:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Krandall

I understand the point. I'm with ya on it. Same goes w/ hs freaking birth certificate.  :mad:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

Quote from: RaptorRandy on October 29, 2008, 04:26:16 PM

Yeah, they all live in red states.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

LittleBuddha

Well, how 'bout I make it about McCain for you...

In regards to Khalidi, however, the guilt-by-association game burns John McCain as well.

During the 1990s, while he served as chairman of the International Republican Institute (IRI), McCain distributed several grants to the Palestinian research center co-founded by Khalidi, including one worth half a million dollars.

A 1998 tax filing for the McCain-led group shows a $448,873 grant to Khalidi's Center for Palestine Research and Studies for work in the West Bank. (See grant number 5180, "West Bank: CPRS" on page 14 of this PDF.)

The relationship extends back as far as 1993, when John McCain joined IRI as chairman in January. Foreign Affairs noted in September of that year that IRI had helped fund several extensive studies in Palestine run by Khalidi's group, including over 30 public opinion polls and a study of "sociopolitical attitudes."

Of course, there's seemingly nothing objectionable with McCain's organization helping a Palestinian group conduct research in the West Bank or Gaza. But it does suggest that McCain could have some of his own explaining to do as he tries to make hay out of Khalidi's ties to Obama.

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 05:03:03 PM

~Brian

My point was the liberal biased media won't release the tape......they favor the shit out of Obama and it's blatent. Good, bad or ugly they should put it out there for us to decide. You know damn well if it was something to do with McCain, they would be on it like stink on shit  :rolleyes:

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

exentix

Lady4Fiddy

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me! >:D

Peelz

Flynbyu

Quote from: RaptorRandy on October 29, 2008, 05:43:53 PM
Quote from: Flynbyu on October 29, 2008, 05:03:03 PM

~Brian

My point was the liberal biased media won't release the tape......they favor the shit out of Obama and it's blatent. Good, bad or ugly they should put it out there for us to decide. You know damn well if it was something to do with McCain, they would be on it like stink on shit  :rolleyes:

I know, I was just giving you shit man.

:thumbs:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum