Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Chicago always seems like a mess to me. I am an outsider though. :(
I still like visiting the place though.

Gonna take my boys to the Museum of science and industry this fall  :thumbs:  Haven't been there since I was little and we flew back from Cali to visit, we went there. It was awesome.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

It is a mess, but Chicago and Illinois has always been this way.  These guys make other politicians look like saints.  I had to laugh when Brian said "She's living up the the image of a good Republican, she's already being investigated in her own state of misuse of power."  That cracks me up when I look at our one Governor in prison and our current one is one the way....but what party are they from?  Oh lets not forget about that great Detroit mayor.  But bottom line, they are ALL dirty.  Thats just the name of the game.

And the first weekend of November is the raptorsource weekend in Chicago.  Its going to be a good time for Randy's birthday.  Make sure to let me know what day you are going to be going there, I'll have to meet you down there.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Didn't know you guys were doing that..cool. Will look into it.

BTW, anyone catch Palin on SNL? It was pretty funny, but..still I think I would rather vote for Tina Fey's impression of her rather than the real person.  :lol: She kicked a$$! Nancy-boy Baldwin calling Palin "Caribou Barbie" and a Monster was hilarious.

:lol:

Also. This "Joe the plumber" we keep having smashed down our throats better just be glad he is not an investment banker.   :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Yeah since he's an unlicensed plumber that can't pay his taxes.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

what a dumb ass, I would stay clear of any media if I was working without my license.  I know that a TON of plumbers let their license expire but damn, he should of known the world would find out.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

The first to break the news......Fox News.

They are Pro-Republican too. Talk about your all time backfires. McCain wants to Joe to do rallies with him.

"My friends, can I get a contribution for my dear friend Joe so he can pay his past due taxes?"

Let's get mavricky up in here.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

I'm sure he could still have tax trouble, common problem for the self employed.  But at least renew your license if you are going to be putting your face out in the world.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

True, but it's usually from people not putting money back to pay their taxes at the end of the year. If I was self employed, I would pay quarterly.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

I know quite a few guys in the construction industry that are having a BIG problem covering their quarterly taxes.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

I'd buy that. It's tough out there. Materials, labor, everything has went up.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

2 more weeks till chi-town!  :clap: :clap:  :wootwoot:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 20, 2008, 09:35:44 AM
I'd buy that. It's tough out there. Materials, labor, everything has went up.

~Brian

Plus market going down, I feel pretty bad for that industry.

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on October 20, 2008, 09:40:55 AM

Just ignore the little black dot on the clock thats hanging in front of the bed.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 20, 2008, 09:48:54 AM

Just ignore the little black dot on the clock thats hanging in front of the bed.

:rofl:
spy cam!  :rofl:  I'll put on a show for ya.  :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on October 20, 2008, 09:52:17 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 20, 2008, 09:48:54 AM

:rofl:
spy cam!  :rofl:  I'll put on a show for ya.  :rofl:

Like I said, don't bother locking the door....I have the key.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum