Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRAD

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 17, 2008, 03:34:10 PM
Race is a huge factor in the south. I hate that. These inbred rednecks down here don't have a clue.

~Brian

dont forget some of the Black people too. They are just as racist as most rednecks
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

Flynbyu

Quote from: BRAD on October 17, 2008, 03:36:01 PM
Race is a huge factor in the south. I hate that. These inbred rednecks down here don't have a clue.

~Brian

dont forget some of the Black people too. They are just as racist as most rednecks

Oh sure. I agree. It's on both sides of the ball.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 17, 2008, 03:36:45 PM
Quote from: BRAD on October 17, 2008, 03:36:01 PM

~Brian

Oh sure. I agree. It's on both sides of the ball.

~Brian

Yeah it is.  But we always get the blame for it
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

RaptorRandy

Just in case you didn't catch it Huntley Brown is a black man, not that it should make any difference.

I don't look at color when I observe or meet people, I look at the person and what they are about.....but that's just me.

Randy

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Peelz

~Brian
\

not just in the south, everywhere. Both ways. Many are voting for him just because he is black. But...many more will vote against him because he is black. It is even more unfortunate than voting based on religious belief. IMO there are much more important things. as long as we retain the freedom to practice religion, it shouldn't matter. No faith group should have sole control. ;)

I am saying the same thing you did b-rad. It sucks, but it is the truth.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

The biggest thing that gets me are the hundreds of thousands of people that believe that Obama is a Muslim because they read it in an email.

That's bullshit.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

UncleBeaner

:beans:

Gunz

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 17, 2008, 02:58:36 PM
I saw this on the news. You simply put in your income (there are lots of other slots, but you don't have to fill them all out) and then hit submit. it will show you side by side the difference in taxes......interesting.

http://www.electiontaxes.com/

~Brian

Obama has me paying $3,750 more then McCain in 09" $3,767 more then McCain in 10', $3,813 more in 11', and $3855 more in 12'..... WTF thats a hell of alot more money then McCain. I'm just 1 person, why the hell does he need that much more money? Maybe Im responsible for the defecit. ??? At least I dont have to fire anybody (I think, well hopefully not).

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: RaptorRandy on October 17, 2008, 03:38:10 PM
Just in case you didn't catch it Huntley Brown is a black man, not that it should make any difference.

I don't look at color when I observe or meet people, I look at the person and what they are about.

Randy

yeah, I caught that, and I hope you don't think I was aiming aiming my comment you.

Besides color, I also don't look at religion when observe or meet people. I look at the person and what they are about.

Yeha Brian he wore a turban once...herego, he is a muslim.  :lol: And President bush has been a soldier, a firefighter, and a policeman a hundred times. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on October 17, 2008, 03:43:13 PM
I saw this on the news. You simply put in your income (there are lots of other slots, but you don't have to fill them all out) and then hit submit. it will show you side by side the difference in taxes......interesting.

~Brian

Obama has me paying $3,750 more then McCain in 09" $3,767 more then McCain in 10', $3,813 more in 11', and $3855 more in 12'..... WTF thats a hell of alot more money then McCain. I'm just 1 person, why the hell does he need that much more money? Maybe Im responsible for the defecit. ??? At least I dont have to fire anybody (I think, well hopefully not).

I ran it up to $249,999 and taxes were lower across the board with Obama. It was slightly higher with Obama above $250,000.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RaptorRandy

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 17, 2008, 03:40:30 PM
The biggest thing that gets me are the hundreds of thousands of people that believe that Obama is a Muslim because they read it in an email.

That's bullshit.

~Brian

Some actually believe it because they took the time to read his books and heard him state it in an interview. He may have converted to christianity....but it's my personal belief he did it out of convienience because he knew american would never elect a Muslim. 

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Gunz

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 17, 2008, 03:46:47 PM
Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on October 17, 2008, 03:43:13 PM

~Brian

I ran it up to $249,999 and taxes were lower across the board with Obama. It was slightly higher with Obama above $250,000.

~Brian

Ok I just did that. I left all my nubers the same except i changed my income to 249,000 and it still shows Obama charging me more and thats with 40,000 in write offs. What gives? I'll try another number. Its pointless at this point because with entering my last years income numbers Obama is charging me more then McCain and now that Im putting in false numbers Obama is still wanting more. That doesnt make any sense with him giving the lower income households a tax break. I know we're only talking $500-1000 in a tax break but still.?.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Ok I put in $249,000 as income and left everything alone. Now it shows the same exact tax for both Obama and McCain. :'(

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

thanks for good conversation. Later fellas!

RaptorRandy

I believe theres things more important than money......I don't care if I had to pay more with McCain, I will for him and Palin because their moral & political beliefs are more in line with mine.

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD