Poll: Seriously, who are you voting for???

Started by Gunz, October 09, 2008, 10:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

any of you guys catch the SNL Last night?

Joe the plumber lives in a cigar box under my bed.  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

All great empires fail, and we're right on schedule to be the next Roman empire.  I'm just here to make the most of my time.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on October 17, 2008, 10:28:48 AM
All great empires fail, and we're right on schedule to be the next Roman empire.  I'm just here to make the most of my time.

Hey Nero, where is my fiddle?    :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Gunz

Quote from: Flynbyu on October 17, 2008, 10:17:59 AM
I work in Oklahoma and I live in Arkansas and there are plenty of gun toting rednecks here on both sides of the fence.

We don't see crime with automatic weapons in rual areas, but in large cities, it happens daily.

~Brian

Some stats for you....

http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcassaul.html

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Gunz

Ahh what the hell. Just keep you and your families in mind and choose who will be best for you, not the guy down the street and get out and vote.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Peelz

Quote from: 4gunz4x4z on October 17, 2008, 10:40:24 AM
Ahh what the hell. Just keep you and your families in mind and choose who will be best for you, not the guy down the street and get out and vote.

+1000000

fireman5166

McCain. I like my guns!!!!!!!!!!! they will have to pry them from my cold dead fingers to take them from me.
07 Raptor 700
pcIII
hot cams III
barker duals
rocket factory intake w/K&N
Dynatek programmable  Ignition
Iridium Plug
evac valve
renthal bars
asv
ac nerfs
fuel atv bumber
kenda gnarlys
Itp sand stars
22" haulers 8 paddles
12,13,14,15, tooth front sprockets
38,40, rear sprockets

Peelz

Quote from: fireman5166 on October 17, 2008, 11:46:14 AM
McCain. I like my guns!!!!!!!!!!! they will have to pry them from my cold dead fingers to take them from me.

:rofl:

Flynbyu

McCain. I like my guns and higher taxes!!!!!!!!!!! they will have to pry them from my cold dead fingers to take them from me because I won't be able to afford anymore!.

Slightly ammended.

:lol:

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

I saw this on the news. You simply put in your income (there are lots of other slots, but you don't have to fill them all out) and then hit submit. it will show you side by side the difference in taxes......interesting.

http://www.electiontaxes.com/

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

BRAD

:rofl: good one dude
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

RaptorRandy

If your offended by religious opinions then please do not read any further

I don't know what anyone here's religious beliefs are but I am a life long christian. A friend of mine posted this email he got over on No Mercy and it pretty much sums up my feeling that I have left out of this debate as I didn't want to offend anyone or start a big argument. I want to share this with those of the christian faith here as well of those who may not have considered the moral and religious aspects of voting for Obama.

Why I can't vote for Obama by Huntley Brown
Email | Huntley Brown

Posted on Wednesday, October 15, 2008 4:00:43 PM by Responsibility2nd

Dear Friends, A few months ago I was asked for my perspective on Obama, I sent out an email with a few points. With the election just around the corner I decided to complete my perspective. Those of you on my e-list have seen some of this before but it's worth repeating...

First I must say whoever wins the election will have my prayer support. Obama needs to be commended for his accomplishments but I need to explain why I will not be voting for him.

Many of my friends process their identity through their blackness. I process my identity through Christ. Being a Christian (a Christ follower) means He leads I follow. I can't dictate the terms He does because He is the leader.

I can't vote black because I am black; I have to vote Christian because that's who I am. Christian first, black second. Neither sho uld anyone from the other ethnic groups vote because of ethnicity. 200 years from now I won't be asked if I was black or white. I will be asked if I knew Jesus and accepted Him as Lord and Savior.

In an election there are many issues to consider but when a society gets abortion, same-sex marriage, embryonic stem-cell research, human cloning to name a few, wrong economic concerns will soon not matter.

We need to follow Martin Luther King's words, don't judge someone by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. I don't know Obama so all I can go off is his voting record. His voting record earned him the title of the most liberal senator in the US Senate in 2007.

NATIONAL JOURNAL: Obama: Most Liberal Senator in 2007 (01/31/2008)

To beat Ted Kennedy and Hillary Clinton as the most liberal senator, takes some doing. Obama accomplished this feat in 2 short years. I wonder what would happen to America if he had four years to work with.

There is a reason Planned Parenthood gives him a 100 % rating. There is a reason the homosexual community supports him. There is a reason Ahmadinejad, Chavez, Castro, Hamas etc. love him. There is a reason he said he would nominate liberal judges to the Supreme Court. There is a reason he voted against the infanticide bill. There is a reason he voted No on the constitutional ban of same-sex marriage. There is a reason he voted No on banning partial birth abortion. There is a reason he voted No on confirming Justices Roberts and Alito. These two judges are conservatives and they have since overturned partial birth abortion. The same practice Obama wanted to continue.

Let's take a look at the practice he wanted to continue

The 5 Step Partial Birth Abortion procedures:

A. Guided by ultrasound, the abortionist grabs the baby's leg with forceps. (Remember this is a live baby) B. The baby's leg is pulled out into the birth canal. C. The abortionist deliver s the baby's entire body, except for the head. D. The abortionist jams scissors into the baby's skull. The scissors are then opened to enlarge the hole. E. The scissors are removed and a suction catheter is inserted. The child's brains are sucked out, causing the skull to collapse. The dead baby is then removed.

GERD help him. There is a reason Obama opposed the parental notification law.

Think about this: You can't give a kid an aspirin without parental notification but that same kid can have an abortion without parental notification. This is insane.

There is a reason he went to Jeremiah Wright's church for 20 years.

Obama tells us he has good judgment but he sat under Jeremiah Wright teaching for 20 years. Now he is condemning Wright's sermons. I wonder why now?

Obama said Jeremiah Wright led him to the Lord and discipled him. A disciple is one in training. Jesus told us in Matthew 28:19 - 20 'Go and make disciples of all nations.' This mean s reproduce yourself. Teach people to think like you, walk like you; talk like you believe what you believe etc. The question I have is what did Jeremiah Wright teach him?

Would you support a White President who went to a church which has tenets that said they have a ...

1. Commitment to the White Community 2. Commitment to the White Family 3. Adherence to the White Work Ethic 4. Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community. 5. Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions 6. Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System 7. Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.

Would you support a President who went to a church like that?

Just change the word from white to black and you have the tenets of Obama's former church. If President Bush was a member of a church like this, he would be called a racist. Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would have been marching outside.

This kind of church is a racist church. Obama did not wake up after 20 years and just discovered he went to a racist church. The church can't be about race. Jesus did not come for any particular race. He came for the whole world.

A church can't have a value system based on race. The churches value system has to be based on biblical mandate. It does not matter if it始s a white church or a black church it's still wrong. Anyone from either race that attends a church like this would never get my vote.

Obama's former Pastor Jeremiah Wright is a disciple of liberal theologian James Cone, author of the 1970 book A Black Theology of Liberation. Cone once wrote: 'Black theology refuses to accept a GERD who is not identified totally with the goals of the black community. If GERD is not for us and against white people, then he is a murderer, and we had better kill him.

Con e is the man Obama's mentor looks up to. Does Obama believe this?

So what does all this mean for the nation?

In the past when the Lord brought someone with the beliefs of Obama to lead a nation it meant one thing - judgment.

Read 1 Samuel 8 when Israel asked for a king. First GERD says in 1 Samuel 1:9 'Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will do.'

Then GERD says

1 Samuel 1:18 ' When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, and the LORD will not answer you in that day.' 19 But the people refused to listen to Samuel. 'No!' they said. 'We want a king over us. 20 Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.' 21 When Samuel heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the LORD. 22 The LORD answered, 'Listen to them and give them a king.'

Here is what we know for sure.

GERD is not schizophrenic

He would not tell one person to vote for Obama and one to vote for McCain. As the scripture says, a city divided against itself cannot stand, so obviously many people are not hearing from GERD.

Maybe I am the one not hearing but I know GERD does not change and Obama contradicts many things I read in scripture so I doubt it.

For all my friends who are voting for Obama can you really look GERD in the face and say; Father based on your word, I am voting for Obama even though I know he will continue the genocidal practice of partial birth abortion. He might have to nominate three or four Supreme Court justices, and I am sure he will be nominating liberal judges who will be making laws that are against you. I also know he will continue to push for homosexual rights, even though you destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah for this. I know I can look the other way because of the economy.

I could not see Jesus agreeing with many of Obama's positions. Finally I have two questions for all my liberal friends.

Since we know someone's value system has to be placed on the nation,

1. Whose value system should be placed on the nation.

2. Who should determine that this is the right value system for the nation?

Blessings, Huntley Brown

07 Aljo 199LTD toy box
99 F250 PSD

Trust in the LORD with all your heart,
And lean not on your own understanding;
In all your ways acknowledge him,
And He shall direct your paths.

Peelz

Great write-up. But, I don't figure religion in when I am voting. Religion, to me, should be practiced in private. It has less importance to me than a candidates intelligence. I learned this with George W..... Being a good Christian does not make you a great leader. (and definitely not a good speaker).

Also, being liberal does not make you anti religion, anti-gun, anti atv riding, or pro abortion, and I am tired of hearing about these generalizations. I don't automatically just say conservatives are all religious zealots who hate the environment, and love guns, though that is how they could be generalized. Anyways, that is the media's job. :lol:

This is not directed at anyone here.

And...I know many people out there won't vote for Obama, because he is not white. I will almost bet he won't be elected almost entirely because of that very fact! And it is unfortunate. :confused: Not because he won't be, but because of why.

Flynbyu

Race is a huge factor in the south. I hate that. These inbred rednecks down here don't have a clue.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum