Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XI

Started by Flynbyu, September 15, 2008, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exentix

socalrappy700

I rocked the SAT's and the ACT's, I was the friggin bomb smart.  I still ended up in a job I hate.  But I did end up at a killer school where I worked hard at killing every brain cell over my 4 years there.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Post Whore Union.

I would check to see (if you plan on going to college) what colleges in your area look for. In minnesota the ACT means more than the SAT...

I messed up. That wasnt my SAT score. it was my ACT.

I never took an SAT.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

I think the PWU was disbanded by creating this site.  Krandall, Flynbyu, and Socal have all backed way off posting so they can administor this site.

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on September 22, 2008, 12:18:11 PM
:lol:

Sometimes you have to actually earn that money peels. :lol:

If only I really were a meth dealer......... :lol:

Do you ever have those days where you are busy as $hit, but achieve nothing? That was today.....

Kyle, you can't join any unions if you are under 18. :lol: except maybe this one!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

socalrappy700

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 22, 2008, 02:56:24 PM
I think the PWU was disbanded by creating this site.  Krandall, Flynbyu, and Socal have all backed way off posting so they can administor this site.

Yup, I'm a retired but vested member.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

For the most part, the PWU was disbanded... But...
you can't stray away from your roots to far. :lol:

I'm a whore @ the heart. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 22, 2008, 02:58:08 PM

Yup, I'm a retired but vested member.

It was disbanded just as I was getting close  :'(

kyledvor61

no! it cant be :(

Krandall

alrighty ho's I'll be back online a bit later, headin home for the day. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on September 22, 2008, 03:43:19 PM
alrighty ho's I'll be back online a bit later, headin home for the day. 8)
peace yo

Colorado700R

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 22, 2008, 02:55:58 PM
I rocked the SAT's and the ACT's, I was the friggin  bo :tank: mb  smart.  I still ended up in a job I hate.  But I did end up at a killer school where I worked hard at killing every brain cell over my 4 years there.

:grin_nod:

Same here, but I like my job.  Hopefully you'll be able to say the same here soon  ;)

kyledvor61

Quote from: Colorado700R on September 22, 2008, 03:50:54 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 22, 2008, 02:55:58 PM
I rocked the SAT's and the ACT's, I was the friggin  bo :tank: mb  smart.  I still ended up in a job I hate.  But I did end up at a killer school where I worked hard at killing every brain cell over my 4 years there.

:grin_nod:

Same here, but I like my job.  Hopefully you'll be able to say the same here soon  ;)
in hell after you nuke him? :lol:

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"