Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume XI

Started by Flynbyu, September 15, 2008, 05:03:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

exentix

dick-84

darkside94

The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

exentix

dick-84

Not to much just sitting at work fu*king off.  :lol:

exentix

dick-84

exentix

i dont ride much anymore  :( dirt bikes gettin boring, its so f*in slow... and the bayou is the same, and its at my dads gf's atm, and its pitch black outside already... if i could id ride the rappy, but its at my moms, although my gf rode with me for like 10 minutes saturday  8)

dick-84

Quote from: exentix on September 22, 2008, 05:50:16 PM
i dont ride much anymore  :( dirt bikes gettin boring, its so f*in slow... and the bayou is the same, and its at my dads gf's atm, and its pitch black outside already... if i could id ride the rappy, but its at my moms, although my gf rode with me for like 10 minutes saturday  8)
U must of got her all ready to go to bed.  :lol:

dick-84

Well i finaly hit 1003 post. Im not even a whore yet.  :(

exentix

Quote from: dick-84 on September 22, 2008, 05:53:41 PM
whatcha mean by that lol?

dick-84

Quote from: exentix on September 22, 2008, 06:01:15 PM
Quote from: dick-84 on September 22, 2008, 05:53:41 PM
whatcha mean by that lol?

That u got her all worked up from ridding. I know u were holding the clutch in and hammering on the gas to get it to viberate.  :lol:

exentix

oh lol no not really but i did wail on it a few times, and her grip got alot tighter, and even more so when i went into a slide in like 3rd gear lol  :rofl:

dick-84

I hope she had a helmet on ridding with your crazy ass.
I took this girl for a ride one time and she wanted to stop and screw in the woods on the quad. But when i said i didnt have a rubber she was sad.
Who is the hell carries condoms on them when they are out ridding?  :lol: