TRX 700 KILL

Started by double06, September 07, 2008, 07:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

double06

Got an interesting story to tell.  Got my bike back together and went to the local riding hole.  Didn't even get it off the trailer before some guy came over and told me that his buddy wanted to race me.  So.....  to myself I was like, I'm your huckleberry!   :rofl:  I didn't even know what bike it was at first because the dude rode by and it was muddy but all I could see was the IRS.  So I was really excited cause I thought I was about to get me some outlaw arse!  Still, before I could get suited and get the bike off, he came back and I could tell that it was a honda.  I asked him what it was and he was like, ughh its my buddies and I think its a 450.  I was like, ughhhh naw, thats probably the 700.  This was my first time ever seeing one.  He was like, oh yeah, wiped some mud off and big as shit, a 700 sticker!!  So, we go down and line up and I made him look silly!  I'm talking, I would let off in third gear and I launch in second!  That was the only heads up race we did, I gave him 3 and the break next two times.  Would still beat him by 4-5 bike links.  They switched riders as this guy wasn't the owner and the owner couldn't believe it.  He gets on it and I give him, off the bat, 4 links and proceed to cut him every which way but loose!!  It had to be embarrassing for them cause they had their girl friends out and a small crowd had gathered.  I kinda felt bad for them for a split second then I was like, its his fault for coming over here to me in the first place.   Anyway, the owner came up to me and his exact words were, "hey buddy, you got any work done to that thing?"  Ugghh  I just change the oil and tightened up my chain a little bit..  LOL, no, I told him that yeah I had a little work done to it.  They were cool, we had a good time..  That'll teach em though, jumping on a 6 or 7 mod bike without knowing it!   :nun:
I got a '06 with some KDS Racing bells and whistles  :grin_nod:

BRAD

haha sounds like you had fun man.  i finally got to see one lastnight in town and they just dont seem like they would run all that good. plus they sound like they are corked up something awful from the factory
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

russ-russ

Too funny, he's comes to challenge you and gets his @$$ handed to him.  :grin_nod: :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

preddy08

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

kyledvor61

because its a honda. duh. :lol:

double06

Quote from: preddy08 on September 07, 2008, 07:26:10 PM
whats done to yours?

I guess I really need to do a sig...  big three, HC3, dynatek, 11:1, KDS Evac valve, KDS +3 TB, and KDS Heads.  Kenny dropped some plus 1 valves in the heads also.  Thats all I can think of right now.

preddy08

I did'nt know that Kenny had a head out now.

double06

It's CNC ported and polished to his specs.  He's got a bunch of gadgets in the works.  Tell you the truth Preddy, I'm trying to join the 70 HP trail bike club.  :thumbs:  I should be close, will have it dynoed in the next week or two.  Oh, I'm still stock bore and stroke though so this will be interesting.  I'll post it if I hit it or hell, I'll post it if I don't so everyone will know where my mods stand. 

preddy08

What exhaust?

Thats damn good numbers for a 11:1 stock bore!!

Colorado700R

Quote from: preddy08 on September 07, 2008, 07:42:27 PM
I did'nt know that Kenny had a head out now.

Kenny starts with a RE head, then goes crazy from there  :lol:

Peelz

you killed a honda with a 60 hp+ rappy. There is a shocker!  :lol:  Way to go. But his ride was soooo much more comfortable. :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

double06

Quote from: Peels660 on September 07, 2008, 08:06:16 PM
you killed a honda with a 60 hp+ rappy. There is a shocker!  :lol:  Way to go. But his ride was soooo much more comfortable. :lol:

Yeah, I know right..  I told you I kinda felt bad for a split second.  :P    Thats why I gave em all those links.  I wish one of my friends would have been there with a more stock bike so we could really see what It would have done.  :thumbs:

Preddy, LTE exhaust.

Troy

I just got off the phone with Kenny, I think you might be looking for a little more than 70 lol.  80 is the new 70, I'm looking for over 80 and if it doesn't hit it, I'm spraying big time :thumbs:

Peelz

Quote from: troywcc on September 07, 2008, 08:12:15 PM
I just got off the phone with Kenny, I think you might be looking for a little more than 70 lol.  80 is the new 70, I'm looking for over 80 and if it doesn't hit it, I'm spraying big time :thumbs:

:rofl:  "80 is the new 70!" :lol:  and black is the new brown!     :lol: :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Troy

Hey Preddy, when are the races and where are they in Nebraska?  I was thinking it was the  4th and the 5th.  I think me and Kiel will be there to check it out.