TRX 700 KILL

Started by double06, September 07, 2008, 07:20:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

double06

Quote from: troywcc on September 07, 2008, 08:12:15 PM
I just got off the phone with Kenny, I think you might be looking for a little more than 70 lol.  80 is the new 70, I'm looking for over 80 and if it doesn't hit it, I'm spraying big time :thumbs:

I think one of those high speed piston return springs you got will take me over the top!!   :rofl:  Kenny is working on that for me!   :grin_nod:
I got a '06 with some KDS Racing bells and whistles  :grin_nod:

preddy08

The "jamboree" is the weekend of the 4-5th, In genoa nebraska.

Heres a mapquest from Greeley Co, to Genoa Ne.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Greeley&1s=CO&2c=Genoa&2s=NE
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Troy

sweet bro, closer than I thought, I have a choice to make, either go hang out with you Huskers or go to Utah and ride those big flat rocks.  I think we'll probably come hang out with you guys but not 100% sure yet.  I'll let you know for sure, may even bring Scotty big bawls, lol.

Kenny

Quote from: double06 on September 07, 2008, 07:47:25 PM
It's CNC ported and polished to his specs.  He's got a bunch of gadgets in the works.  Tell you the truth Preddy, I'm trying to join the 70 HP trail bike club.  :thumbs:  I should be close, will have it dynoed in the next week or two.  Oh, I'm still stock bore and stroke though so this will be interesting.  I'll post it if I hit it or hell, I'll post it if I don't so everyone will know where my mods stand. 
That sounds like fun Nat...... It's always fun to smack down a punk! :grin_nod: I think we are gonna shoot for the first repeatable 80 hp 12.5:1 stock bore builds so we can put together a kit for the "do-it-yourself" guys. It should be possible with the new cams, pistons, and RE machined head.
Quote from: Colorado700R on September 07, 2008, 08:04:29 PM
Quote from: preddy08 on September 07, 2008, 07:42:27 PM
I did'nt know that Kenny had a head out now.

Kenny starts with a RE head, then goes crazy from there  :lol:
I'll be honest, the only reason I do anything at all to the Racer's Edge head is because I have to much time on my hands. The Racer's Edge port work is brilliant! :thumbs:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Colorado700R

Your not exactly a dumby either bro  ;)

preddy08

I will be down to step up another 10 HP and go down 2 points in compression!! pump gas would be sweet!!

My winter build is coming up and I am would LOVE a KDS 80hp build!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

NaturalRaptor

It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Krandall

I hope to see one of those 700xx's @ silver lake this coming weekend! 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Kenny

It would have been really bad if the ol' Raptor had been tuned....... Maybe a new plug from where we molested it :grin_nod:
KDS Racing
685 Hope Rd
Floyd VA 24091
NEW PHONE 540-818-9154
Paypal: kenny@swva.net

:satan:

Troy

Those 700's have some good potential, they aren't going to easily keep up with ours right this minute, but they will be contenders in the next couple of years.  But damn they are uglier than sin.