Republican National Convention St. Paul (Stories)

Started by Krandall, September 01, 2008, 08:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

well, just got home after an hour and a half tour of the hippie camp.

pictures will be posted tomorrow when I get to work!  :clap:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: Krandall on September 02, 2008, 03:38:37 PM

don't lie, you were in the march :lol:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

FoundArealQuad

Quote from: Peels660 on September 02, 2008, 10:19:33 AM
" I think families should be left out of politics"

Well said Brian. :lol:  As well as religion, musical talent etc, drug preference.  :grin_nod:

I am actually digging that lady. As long as they maintain their "reform" strategy, I will remain on the fence as to which way I vote. Actually lookin forward to the race. :thumbs: Still feeling a bit liberal, though. Not enough to wear a t-shirt.  :lol: 

Go get em Krandall!  hippy basher!

I don't think families should be left out. If you can't manage your own family how are you going to manage a hole country.

DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on September 02, 2008, 03:38:37 PM

sweet!! :clap:

Peelz

Quote from: Polarass525 on September 02, 2008, 04:11:36 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on September 02, 2008, 10:19:33 AM
" I think families should be left out of politics"

Well said Brian. :lol:  As well as religion, musical talent etc, drug preference.  :grin_nod:

I am actually digging that lady. As long as they maintain their "reform" strategy, I will remain on the fence as to which way I vote. Actually lookin forward to the race. :thumbs: Still feeling a bit liberal, though. Not enough to wear a t-shirt.  :lol: 

Go get em Krandall!  hippy basher!

I don't think families should be left out. If you can't manage your own family how are you going to manage a hole country.

I see your point. Don't agree, though. For instance...a lesbian daughter or cheatin' wife. Who cares!
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

FoundArealQuad

True, but a 17 year old kid that gets pregnant is messed up.
DMC Force 4s, PCIII, Mod Quad Intake, Flexx Bars, Alba Nerfs with Pro Pegs, Rox +2 adjustable risers, CCP, EHS airbox cover

BRAD

Quote from: Polarass525 on September 02, 2008, 08:41:34 PM

thats actually not so uncommon. i think it makes her seem more like a real person. than someone that has a perfect lifestyle. i would rather know about a persons flaws than to think they are perfect when im voting for them. and its not her fault the daughter got out and got herself pregnant
2007 GYTR Raptor
ROCK series skids
Yoshimura RS7
Motoworks Fuel programmer-(Dobeck Style)
Holeshot HD tires

1FST690

Quote from: BRAD on September 02, 2008, 08:44:53 PM

thats actually not so uncommon. i think it makes her seem more like a real person. than someone that has a perfect lifestyle. i would rather know about a persons flaws than to think they are perfect when im voting for them. and its not her fault the daughter got out and got herself pregnant

Well said. Although it is not her fault per se, if she had whipped her ass more as a child and actually tought her values, then she would not have to worry about her teenage daughter getting pregnant because 1 she wouldnt have sex, or 2 she would be educated enough to know about protection and how to use it. Parents need to be parents not friends to there children!The world would be a far better place.
04 686 Duner
02 NMR 650+ modified "High Mainenance"
02 Scrambler 500
02 Sportsman 500HO ( For Sale )

Peelz

Quote from: 1FST690 on September 02, 2008, 10:59:11 PM

Well said. Although it is not her fault per se, if she had whipped her ass more as a child and actually tought her values, then she would not have to worry about her teenage daughter getting pregnant because 1 she wouldnt have sex, or 2 she would be educated enough to know about protection and how to use it. Parents need to be parents not friends to there children!The world would be a far better place.

Agreed, somewhat.  90 percent of the blame will be on some douche bag kid that makes her feel better, after being whipped so much when she was younger. He will "comfort her" :lol:

But..the part in bold... +1  and don't just hand them stuff. then they expect the rest of the world to continue handing them stuff. :confused:

socalrappy700

Quote from: 1FST690 on September 02, 2008, 10:59:11 PM

My parents did everything right to teach me what to do and I still went out and did what I want.  I took more then my share of ass whippings, but some kids just need to learn the hard way.  I have a strong feeling that Palin is a great mother.....the daughter could just be like I was.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

darkside94

Yea idk about you guys but my parents live by corporal punishment
thats why i dont do anything bad lol
and not to mention my dads forearms are as big as my thighs  :jaw:
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.

socalrappy700

thats the same way my dad was.  I just worked harder to get away with things.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Can't wait to here todays stories from krandall.  I wonder how long his drive in today will be.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

darkside94

haha i dont even try that shit
we already play around punchin each other and his fist is so rock hard its not even funny
break my damn jaw if i ever tried to fight em
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 03, 2008, 06:32:07 AM
Can't wait to here todays stories from krandall.  I wonder how long his drive in today will be.
what is he gettin to do today?
The grammatically challenged's punching bag.