Republican National Convention St. Paul (Stories)

Started by Krandall, September 01, 2008, 08:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

lol, I'll have to get an Obama shirt!!! That'd be GREAT!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I agree with you w/ the families being left out. But.. The media looks for ANYTHING to extort the person. Teenage daughter being pregnant is good dirt. McCain made the wrong choice IMO.... I don't know when they do the next big poll, but I'd like to see how many points up or down mccain is since the choice of Palin

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Flynbyu

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Obama's lead is shrinking now.  And before the DNC they were trading back and forth. 

For me I'm starting to like her.  It could be a big plus for him.  It brings in a fresh face that people want and the thing with her daughter makes her more "real".  They go through the same problems as the rest of us Americans.  McCain knew about this before he picked her, so it was no shock to him. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

But back on topic. 

IT SUCKS TO BE YOU KRANDALL!

But you might as well have fun with it.  Mess with the hippies.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

" I think families should be left out of politics"

Well said Brian. :lol:  As well as religion, musical talent etc, drug preference.  :grin_nod:

I am actually digging that lady. As long as they maintain their "reform" strategy, I will remain on the fence as to which way I vote. Actually lookin forward to the race. :thumbs: Still feeling a bit liberal, though. Not enough to wear a t-shirt.  :lol: 

Go get em Krandall!  hippy basher!

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 02, 2008, 10:05:35 AM
Obama's lead is shrinking now.  And before the DNC they were trading back and forth. 

For me I'm starting to like her.  It could be a big plus for him.  It brings in a fresh face that people want and the thing with her daughter makes her more "real".  They go through the same problems as the rest of us Americans.  McCain knew about this before he picked her, so it was no shock to him. 

A fresh face? Sure, but she's being investigated for firing of the state public safety commissioner! Not good for someone that has chosen her to be a possible Vice President.

What if McCain passes? Would you trust a 44 year old that has less experience than a mayor of a large city?

I wouldn't.

She's the governor of a state that has 627,000 people. The Mayors of Dallas, New York, Miami, Los Angeles, San Fransico, etc. would be more qualified to be the president than she would be.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

I don't buy into the argument for her experience, she has just as many issues to face as large population states.  That is a crack up if people really think that the Mayor of LA has more responsibility then she does.  If I looked at things that way I would be doing the same with Obama, but I feel he has the experience to run the country.....I just can't figure out what change he's talking about, and what I do know I am against.

And look into that investigation, its a standard investigation....and I feel she was in the right.  She just pissed off the dude, but she doesn't put up with crap.  Can she run the country is McCain passes...I don't know.  There isn't enough information out there for any of us to have that opinion.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

already, headin out. If you don't hear from me within.. say 2 hours. Someone call St. Paul Police reporting a missing person. 8)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

socalrappy700

Watch out for flyin poo.  They are like damn monkeys.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Krandall on September 02, 2008, 10:50:04 AM
already, headin out. If you don't hear from me within.. say 2 hours. Someone call St. Paul Police reporting a missing person. 8)

"Hello, information? I need the number for 911 to report a missing person!"

:lol:

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

Quote from: Flynbyu on September 02, 2008, 10:51:41 AM
Quote from: Krandall on September 02, 2008, 10:50:04 AM

"Hello, information? I need the number for 911 to report a missing person!"

~Brian

Help!  I can't find the eleven button.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on September 02, 2008, 10:40:10 AM
I don't buy into the argument for her experience, she has just as many issues to face as large population states.  That is a crack up if people really think that the Mayor of LA has more responsibility then she does.  If I looked at things that way I would be doing the same with Obama, but I feel he has the experience to run the country.....I just can't figure out what change he's talking about, and what I do know I am against.

And look into that investigation, its a standard investigation....and I feel she was in the right.  She just pissed off the dude, but she doesn't put up with crap.  Can she run the country is McCain passes...I don't know.  There isn't enough information out there for any of us to have that opinion.

Nagin is an idiot.

Luckily the population in NOLA has dwindled to the 360,000 mark. That's still too many for him to handle.

~Brian
2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

1st: Welcome Texan Delegation!!!

2nd: First hippie I came across. He had elbow/knee pads looked like a f*ckin hippie.

3rd: This was the over night hippie holding cell.

4th: Fat Dick Cheney Head on a black dude? ???  :lol:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Krandall

Why do the hippie chicks have to look like lesbians? Probably are!

1st: Hippie Chick

2nd: Fund Education not Occupation hippes... (I bet they work @ mcdonalds and are angry)

3rd: Old hippie lady... saggy boobs.... ::)

4th: Old hippie lady again.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Krandall

1st: Fat George Bush Head

2nd: Hippie black band

3rd: Actual Secret Service

4th: Hippie Van

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: