trip to Little Sahara, OK April 3-5 2009. (update in first post 8-11-08)

Started by Warren, July 30, 2008, 05:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preddy08

You get the back of the Toyhauler, that way we can lock you in and know our assholes are safe for the night :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Troy, we'll just have to tie you up to the truck :rofl:
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on July 31, 2008, 07:13:00 PM
You get the back of the Toyhauler, that way we can lock you in and know our assholes are safe for the night :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Troy, well just have to tie you up to the truck :rofl:

HAHA Sasquatch on the loose. There are already a bunch of sightings in Ok.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

jwraptor

Don't forget to tell everyone to bring quarters as the shower cost money.  I voted for october only b/c of snakehunt weekend.  I could go any time, I just have to put in a vacation days.

dabigbratj

if this happens jw we should drive together  or warren w/e
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

jwraptor

There's a couple more raptor guys in the lebanon mo area I will try to get to go.  Just remember if we race don't cut in front of mr i don't know how to stop.  :rofl:

Peelz

Quote from: dabigbratj on July 31, 2008, 09:56:31 PM
if this happens jw we should drive together  or warren w/e

stop by and pick me up!  :thumbs: I'm thinking April. I will already be going in October every year. So I can go twice a year! :thumbs:

showers=nasty  .75$ but they are warm and they get the sand out of your hair...bring flipflops or something to walk in. Floor is disgusting.

There is a drive up gas station that sells 91 octane or 100, I think. Drive into town and fill your cans for 40 cents less a gallon. :confused:

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Warren

hey what are the  names of the podunk hotels? i want to look them up. or is there a nice hotel anywhere in a 20 mile radius of the dunes?
:( USED TO HAVE:
07 700R raptor SE (black & orange)
DG nerf bars (black, thanks bmust)
custom engine skid, and A-arm gaurds (Thanks bmust)
custom made grab bar & fender mounts (black)
tusk billet gas cap (black)
OMI stem mount
razr2's
Barkers (black)
PCIII
FCI with box
+3 TB

socalrappy700

I have my big ass trailer that can fit a few quads.  I sure hope to make it to this one.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

Quote from: warren on August 01, 2008, 04:44:01 AM
hey what are the  names of the podunk hotels? i want to look them up. or is there a nice hotel anywhere in a 20 mile radius of the dunes?

Don't remember the names. There are nice ones are 30 minutes away in Alva.

We could always all go in on a timeshare rental house. There is a trail into town from the dunes. You can ride in town as long as you aren't making a scene.  :thumbs:

We should start tossing around some dates....not sure when the big festivals are.

socalrappy700

Quote from: Peels660 on August 01, 2008, 06:49:20 AM
Quote from: warren on August 01, 2008, 04:44:01 AM

Don't remember the names. There are nice ones are 30 minutes away in Alva.

We could always all go in on a timeshare rental house. There is a trail into town from the dunes. You can ride in town as long as you aren't making a scene.  :thumbs:

We should start tossing around some dates....not sure when the big festivals are.

look into some of those rental homes.  That might be a good idea if we can ride right from the house.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

dabigbratj

maybe ill come get you peels would be nice to split gas with someone :clap:
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

socalrappy700

Quote from: dabigbratj on August 01, 2008, 08:24:50 AM

I can also split with you...or somone.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Peelz

hell yeah it would. 3-4 guys splitting gas vs. one.

I know It is far away, but let's keep it going. I will look into the rental house.

For those that are wonderin' flags have to be 10 ft off the ground(7ft) you can buy them everywhere down there for 20-25 bucks.

I have a two place trailer, that can maybe squeeze a third. But a regular cab truck.

preddy08

Quote from: Peels660 on August 01, 2008, 08:34:14 AM

hell yeah it would. 3-4 guys splitting gas vs. one.

I know It is far away, but let's keep it going. I will look into the rental house.

For those that are wonderin' flags have to be 10 ft off the ground(7ft) you can buy them everywhere down there for 20-25 bucks.

I have a two place trailer, that can maybe squeeze a third. But a regular cab truck.

Rental house, you guys suck! What about camping and hanging out, drinkin a beer???
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

a house right on the trail. looks like 475 for 4 days. th-sun? That is not an exact number. 16 people max.
linky:

http://www.advantagepropertyrentals.com/eaglesroost.html

down side, the atv trail is ony for daytime. We would have to load for night riding. You have to experience that.
This is not the only house. There are more that are away from the trail, you cannot ride through middle of town..

Anybody else want to poke their heads around and see what we can find?

yeah preddy, I 'll camp too. Just thought it would be cool to get everyone together. BBQ's and $hit. Just checking it out. I would vote camping, but if this works out to be cheap enough, I would consider it. :thumbs: