trip to Little Sahara, OK April 3-5 2009. (update in first post 8-11-08)

Started by Warren, July 30, 2008, 05:23:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: preddy08 on August 01, 2008, 09:04:35 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on August 01, 2008, 08:34:14 AM
Quote from: dabigbratj on August 01, 2008, 08:24:50 AM
maybe ill come get you peels would be nice to split gas with someone :clap:

hell yeah it would. 3-4 guys splitting gas vs. one.

I know It is far away, but let's keep it going. I will look into the rental house.

For those that are wonderin' flags have to be 10 ft off the ground(7ft) you can buy them everywhere down there for 20-25 bucks.

I have a two place trailer, that can maybe squeeze a third. But a regular cab truck.

Rental house, you guys suck! What about camping and hanging out, drinkin a beer???

Don't drink and don't like you.

:rofl:
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

preddy08

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on August 01, 2008, 09:07:52 AM
Quote from: preddy08 on August 01, 2008, 09:04:35 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on August 01, 2008, 08:34:14 AM
Quote from: dabigbratj on August 01, 2008, 08:24:50 AM
maybe ill come get you peels would be nice to split gas with someone :clap:

hell yeah it would. 3-4 guys splitting gas vs. one.

I know It is far away, but let's keep it going. I will look into the rental house.

For those that are wonderin' flags have to be 10 ft off the ground(7ft) you can buy them everywhere down there for 20-25 bucks.

I have a two place trailer, that can maybe squeeze a third. But a regular cab truck.

Rental house, you guys suck! What about camping and hanging out, drinkin a beer???

Don't drink and don't like you.

:rofl:

Fine, NO BEER FOR YOU!

Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

dabigbratj

that price for 4 days isnt bad id be in and really would everyone want to night ride wont be bad to take 2 trucks over you know
the Merchant of Miscellanious Merchandise 

:swinger:

preddy08

Quote from: dabigbratj on August 01, 2008, 10:55:24 AM
that price for 4 days isnt bad id be in and really would everyone want to night ride wont be bad to take 2 trucks over you know

Sallys 8)

Peelz

cheapest is $375 for 3 days-not able to ride to and from park-I think I'll camp.

t-minus 2 months and counting til my  October trip. :rockon: :rockon:

dabigbratj-i wanna ride all day and night. I am not driving 10 hrs to sit around. Therefore too much money. I'll bring a tent. Let's Spend the extra $375 on booze!  8)  :rofl: And you will want to ride at night-it's a blast! I didn't spend that much time at the campsite anyway when I was there.  Eat sleep, drink beer. Get gas. It was a cool idea, though. camping is only 8 bucks..ride to and from the dunes, like 100 yds away. that's only if they come and ask you to pay. We payed one day only for 3 nights.

-Eric
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

preddy08

Quote from: Peels660 on August 01, 2008, 11:28:25 AM
cheapest is $375 for 3 days-not able to ride to and from park-I think I'll camp.

dabigbratj-i wanna ride all day and night. I am not driving 10 hrs to sit around. Therefore too much money. I'll bring a tent. Let's Spend the extra $375 on booze!  8)  :rofl: And you will want to ride at night-it's a blast! I didn't spend that much time at the campsite anyway when I was there.  Eat sleep, drink beer. Get gas. It was a cool idea, though. camping is only 8 bucks..ride to and from the dunes, like 100 yds away. that's only if they come and ask you to pay. We payed one day only for 3 nights.

-Eric

Damn, you will fit right in in our group. Most of the time we are too tired from riding to have a beer. We think, "oh yea, lets get loaded at night" but that never happens. Always too tired from a full day of riding.

Peelz

Quote from: preddy08 on August 01, 2008, 11:38:37 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on August 01, 2008, 11:28:25 AM

-Eric

Damn, you will fit right in in our group. Most of the time we are too tired from riding to have a beer. We think, "oh yea, lets get loaded at night" but that never happens. Always too tired from a full day of riding.

Yep, that is how I envisioned our first trip-"ride all day, drink all night" not happening, ride all day and night, drink three or four beers sleep 3-4 hrs and repeat 3 times was more accurate.  I loved every minute of it. :thumbs: I am looking forward to it, because now, I know how to ride. I had no idea what I was doing when we first went. I had the rappy for 3 months and only rode it in the mud. I was a bit intimidated. :lol:

Okay, lunch time- later.

Peelz

yeah, I'll be camping. Not worth it. 

Hey, there is a German restaurant in town...sweet!

preddy08

Quote from: Peels660 on August 01, 2008, 12:35:21 PM
yeah, I'll be camping. Not worth it. 

Hey, there is a German restaurant in town...sweet!

Yea, Germans are'nt exactly known for there fine quizine....lol.

Steak and hamburgers for dinner
Ham sandwiches for lunch
eggs and sausage for breakfast :thumbs:

jwraptor

theres a new pizza shop in town that is pretty good.

NaturalRaptor

Are those that are talking about camping staying in tents or travel trailer?  ???
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

preddy08

Quote from: NaturalRaptor on August 01, 2008, 01:49:55 PM
Are those that are talking about camping staying in tents or travel trailer?  ???
Stay'in in this\/

NaturalRaptor

Shoot, I wish I had one of those! Camping would be kick ass.
It takes 43 muscle's to frown and 17 to smile, but only 3 for proper trigger pull.

Peelz

Very nice setup, preddy. You could cook one hell of a batch of meth in there.  :rofl:  JK sweet !

I will have a tent. Either my 8 person, or a friends little 3 man. Like I said, I will only be in there for 4 hours or so of sleeping, then it's a shower and then the dunes! After Breakfast fajitas.

Can we just go now? :'(