Crank

Started by Sandeater, July 28, 2008, 12:55:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socalrappy700

Quote from: RaptorRandy on July 29, 2008, 01:06:34 PM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 29, 2008, 01:01:27 PM
Quote from: RaptorRandy on July 29, 2008, 12:58:21 PM
QuoteIts to soon to say how long they will run. The long rod give you more options for running down the Kenz 797.

Shit....you still need to run down the old man on the wore out lil 780 with your ass onboard your own bike, before you start after the 797's  ;) :lol: :grin_nod:

:poke: :satan:

damn old man is a light weight now.  I think I'll send you a few chicago style pizzas before I line up against you.

:lol:

and a few crowns too.  Maybe if I get you fat and drunk I'll have a chance.

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

RaptorRandy

With all these new builds coming out all the time....mines gonna start looking like a damn 3 mod compared to them here soon  ::)  Me, I'm gonna just sit back and watch everyone else spend money for a while  ;)  :)

socalrappy700

Quote from: RaptorRandy on July 29, 2008, 01:21:36 PM
With all these new builds coming out all the time....mines gonna start looking like a damn 3 mod compared to them here soon  ::)  Me, I'm gonna just sit back and watch everyone else spend money for a while  ;)  :)

same here......till this winter.  I didn't want to do it before with the way my industry was.  Now things are looking up.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

powder coater

Look you sawed off little shit. Dont make me spend more money on a RaptorRandy is my Bitch flag. You just want me to ride so you have the weight advantage. We will set a starter like Shot called did for Mike and I to keep you from your famous roll start. :P
Jason for Presedent !

RaptorRandy

Quote from: powder coater on July 29, 2008, 02:04:14 PM
Look you sawed off little shit. Dont make me spend more money on a RaptorRandy is my Bitch flag. You just want me to ride so you have the weight advantage. We will set a starter like Shot called did for Mike and I to keep you from your famous roll start. :P

:lol: :rofl:

You better pack a lunch big fella....it's gonna take till I run outta gas for you to outrun me  :P   You know I can have one of them flags made too  :grin_nod:

socalrappy700

Quote from: RaptorRandy on July 29, 2008, 03:13:18 PM
Quote from: powder coater on July 29, 2008, 02:04:14 PM

:lol: :rofl:

You better pack a lunch big fella....it's gonna take till I run outta gas for you to outrun me  :P   You know I can have one of them flags made too  :grin_nod:

With the crown royal logo?

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: RaptorRandy on July 29, 2008, 01:21:36 PM

Isn't that sad?  :lol:

It's like me going out to Silver Lake last year.. Riding around my parents place. I have the world by the balls. There isn't anyone with a build near as close to the 3 mod rappy.. I get out to Silver Lake. I have 450's handing me my ass on a silver platter :mad:
Makes you want more.... So I build more.. I kick everyones ass around my parts again.... We'll see come Sept 12th how I line up again.... :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

powder coater

There he goes again just like I said. Now he wants me to bring a lunch to the hill. The 50 pound weight difference isnt enough for him. When I am the first to the top of the hill i think I will eat a celebratory Twinkie
Jason for Presedent !

digitalhearing

Quote from: powder coater on July 29, 2008, 05:34:25 PM
There he goes again just like I said. Now he wants me to bring a lunch to the hill. The 50 pound weight difference isnt enough for him. When I am the first to the top of the hill i think I will eat a celebratory Twinkie
:lol:  ----------->  I found you guys and you haven't changed a bit. 

Grant
This Forum Rocks !

powder coater

Hell no Grant. Im just getting started with old randy. I have all you Kenz boys calling me Mr. Powder Coater soon enough.
Jason for Presedent !

preddy08

Quote from: powder coater on July 29, 2008, 05:53:26 PM
Hell no Grant. Im just getting started with old randy. I have all you Kenz boys calling me Mr. Powder Coater soon enough.

That a boy powder coater.....LOL
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

SUB454

You'll always be Powder Puff to me :lol:
DIRECTDRIVE

socalrappy700

I shall dub you captain fluffy. 

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Colorado700R

Quote from: digitalhearing on July 29, 2008, 05:46:10 PM
Quote from: powder coater on July 29, 2008, 05:34:25 PM
:lol:  ----------->  I found you guys and you haven't changed a bit. 

Grant

Welcome aboard Grant, glad to see you here  :thumbs:

powder coater

Welcome aboard Grant, glad to see you here  :thumbs:
[/quote]

You obviously don't know Grant very well.
Jason for Presedent !