exentix

Quote from: Peels660 on July 20, 2008, 11:37:48 AM
Quote from: exentix on July 20, 2008, 11:29:11 AM
Quote from: Peels660 on July 20, 2008, 11:26:40 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on July 20, 2008, 11:22:11 AM
treverton???  What state?  I can find it  :batman:

pa, spelled trevorton, i believe
yea whatever i cant spell today  :lol:

I wasn't nitpicking, just wanted colorado to have the right info.
haha i no  :lol:

Colorado700R

what I've found is that the Tower City Area trails are the closest to Treverton (Per Trailsource.com)  but it's a member's only private area

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

Colorado700R

this thread on exriders, might be your best bet http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php   8)?s=&threadid=317732

exentix

i know about tower city and all those places around there but this is different... youtube trevorton once youll see what im talking about

heres one   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79m4Iqfsmvw

Colorado700R

In the Ex-riders thread they say it's right in the town of trevorton, right at the big pilings.  But from my understanding you still need registration from that company.  I'd email them and ask about it @  dkemfort@ptd.net

Aaron

exentix

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 20, 2008, 12:46:53 PM
In the Ex-riders thread they say it's right in the town of trevorton, right at the big pilings.  But from my understanding you still need registration from that company.  I'd email them and ask about it @  dkemfort@ptd.net

Aaron

the link didnt work for me... i tried reading about it on a few different sites and one said its required to have a permit just for that place and its 100 a rider... but other times people on here talked about it it was never mentioned  ??? i dunno lol were just going somewhere else tomorrow anyway

Colorado700R

Quote from: exentix on July 20, 2008, 12:49:29 PM

Aaron

the link didnt work for me... i tried reading about it on a few different sites and one said its required to have a permit just for that place and its 100 a rider... but other times people on here talked about it it was never mentioned  ??? i dunno lol were just going somewhere else tomorrow anyway

It's not a link, it's an email address.

Aaron

RR34

f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

exentix

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 20, 2008, 12:50:18 PM
Quote from: exentix on July 20, 2008, 12:49:29 PM

Aaron

It's not a link, it's an email address.

Aaron

no not that one lol... im not THAT slow... i was talking about the exriders thread

Colorado700R

exentix

yea that worked... thanks OG

+1 invisi karma  :lol:

Colorado700R

:thumbs:

"it's hard out there for a pimp...."

:grin_nod:

exentix