Started by Flynbyu, July 09, 2008, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colorado700R

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on July 21, 2008, 08:19:20 AM
what up preddy!!!!

My bro got his 440ex Friday! :clap: :clap: :clap: It's nice having someone I know have a quad that's down for riding every day :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Thats cool, I have 2-3 close buddys that are down to ride when ever I am. My buddy that just got 400z rode it twice with us and the never adjusted the valves now the entire top end is SHOT!!!!!! What was a 20 dollar fix is now a 1000 dollar fix. We kept telling him that they need adjusted and that I would do it for the cost of a 12'er, but he just kept riding.............................HA HA HA. Should have listened!
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

Colorado700R

rode my quad this weekend, broken subframe and all  :lol:

That grab bar connection to the subframe must be the dumbest design I've seen.  I'm wondering if I could make a sub-frame delete set-up out of my old grab bar  ???

Krandall

Quote from: preddy08 on July 21, 2008, 08:37:25 AM
what up preddy!!!!

My bro got his 440ex Friday! :clap: :clap: :clap: It's nice having someone I know have a quad that's down for riding every day :grin_nod: :grin_nod:

Thats cool, I have 2-3 close buddys that are down to ride when ever I am. My buddy that just got 400z rode it twice with us and the never adjusted the valves now the entire top end is SHOT!!!!!! What was a 20 dollar fix is now a 1000 dollar fix. We kept telling him that they need adjusted and that I would do it for the cost of a 12'er, but he just kept riding.............................HA HA HA. Should have listened!

It's so nice having those friends like that.

It sucked after he sold his 250x last summer I think it was right around this time, but he needed money for school. Yeah, he got a pretty good deal:

440 - Just built this spring by trinity.
Stage 2 Hot Cam
11:1 JE Piston
Upgraded 450r Shocks revalved by TCS
ITP Baja Rims all around (only 1 ride on them)
newer HD's all around
Lonestar +4 Axle
ProArmor Skid
+2 Houser Stem

that's all I can think of off hand.

got it for $2300

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on July 21, 2008, 08:41:49 AM
Quote from: preddy08 on July 21, 2008, 08:37:25 AM
what up preddy!!!!

It's so nice having those friends like that.

It sucked after he sold his 250x last summer I think it was right around this time, but he needed money for school. Yeah, he got a pretty good deal:

440 - Just built this spring by trinity.
Stage 2 Hot Cam
11:1 JE Piston
Upgraded 450r Shocks revalved by TCS
ITP Baja Rims all around (only 1 ride on them)
newer HD's all around
Lonestar +4 Axle
ProArmor Skid
+2 Houser Stem

that's all I can think of off hand.

got it for $2300

Damn thats a good deal!!!!

Almost three years ago my buddy told me to look out for a deal on a sport quad for him. I found a 03 z400 with BBK (440) P&P, cams, pipe, intake, new tires, new graphics kit with grapper seat. VERY little ride time, and all reciepts for motor work done a month ago. We got it 3000! Not bad for a two year old quad with all that motor work that is flawless. Now its kinda a piece of chit

Krandall

Dang, that's a steal @ 3K.

Yeah, I'll haev some pics of it up tonight. I forgot to put them on last night.

First thing my bro does, is took out my dads air grinder and shaved the front fenders :lol:

It looks sweet now!

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

preddy08

Quote from: Krandall on July 21, 2008, 08:51:56 AM
Dang, that's a steal @ 3K.

Yeah, I'll haev some pics of it up tonight. I forgot to put them on last night.

First thing my bro does, is took out my dads air grinder and shaved the front fenders :lol:

It looks sweet now!

LOL, that is the first thing I do when I get a quad. When I brought home my new predator I broke out the dremmel tool and went to town on the front fenders.  :nana: My old man about shat himself.............WTF are you doing!

Krandall

:rofl:

My parents were gone on vacation, My dad gets home looks it over, threw something in the garbage and was like.... "Ryan.. Did you cut the fenders?"

My bro: YEA!

Dad: well that was supid.,....

:rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

what up preddy!!!!

I thought you were going to talk him into getting a raptor?
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

He was going to get a raptor. But for this deal, it was honestly hard to pass on.

Oh, it also came with a set of paddle tires also. :clap: (Front and rear)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

Not a bad deal then.  And it will be a great quad till he has more money on hand.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Flynbyu

Sup' nuccas.

59 days until vacation.

~Brian

2003 Yamaha Raptor

Yamaha Raptor Forum

socalrappy700

07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Flynbyu on July 21, 2008, 09:38:57 AM
Sup' nuccas.

59 days until vacation.

~Brian

It's sad you guys only get 1 a year. :(

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here: