Re: Off Topic Bullsh*t Thread Volume VII

Started by Flynbyu, July 09, 2008, 10:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krandall

A President doesn't have word about who Housing Lenders are lending to. That's bank/mortgage companies own fault, they were dumb enough to bend the rules to get people to buy the place. In my eyes it was a "you win some you lose some" situation, where they are getting bit in the but by a bullet that they fired.

Gas... I will not be lead to believe we are using more than the world is making. It was proven 3 months ago that the US was importing an excess of 200,000 barrels a week for "extra" use. That's HUGE. OPEC hasn't stepped in once yet to take this over. When I'm hearing presidents of oil companies are bringing in record profit.. something fishy's going on. I agree 100% that something needs to change. and i've been reading up on this hydrogen stuff to me it seems like the way to go, but I'd still like to do some more reading.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Krandall

And AMEN Aaron, one of my best friends is over there right now. I was talking to him last week. He said he was bored......

how can a person trained military be BORED in war? Let them get their game on so they can say game over.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

Quote from: Krandall on July 15, 2008, 10:56:03 AM
And AMEN Aaron, one of my best friends is over there right now. I was talking to him last week. He said he was bored......

how can a person trained military be BORED in war? Let them get their game on so they can say game over.

War is extremly boring time highlighted by moments of pure terror.

RR34

Quote from: Colorado700R on July 15, 2008, 10:58:17 AM

is that in the great quotes thread? :lol:
f*ck the system? i didnt even know there was a system!

http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=119&i=12144039584121zx

Colorado700R

Quote from: RR34 on July 15, 2008, 10:59:27 AM
Quote from: Colorado700R on July 15, 2008, 10:58:17 AM

is that in the great quotes thread? :lol:

Nope, but it's very true

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on July 15, 2008, 10:54:16 AM
A President doesn't have word about who Housing Lenders are lending to. That's bank/mortgage companies own fault, they were dumb enough to bend the rules to get people to buy the place. In my eyes it was a "you win some you lose some" situation, where they are getting bit in the but by a bullet that they fired.

Gas... I will not be lead to believe we are using more than the world is making. It was proven 3 months ago that the US was importing an excess of 200,000 barrels a week for "extra" use. That's HUGE. OPEC hasn't stepped in once yet to take this over. When I'm hearing presidents of oil companies are bringing in record profit.. something fishy's going on. I agree 100% that something needs to change. and i've been reading up on this hydrogen stuff to me it seems like the way to go, but I'd still like to do some more reading.

It was people like Hillary that helped set new rules to help the mortgage companies bend the rules even farther.  And yes, we are using more GAS then we have in the world.  There is enough OIL coming in but we do not have the refining capabilities to handle it.  And we had to replace our reserves that we've been tapping into.  And when the world is using record amounts of oil profits will reflect that.  Its a traded commodity.  And we are the reason the prices are going up.  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

When you say 'We' are you referring to Americans or the World?

And that sounds about spot on Aaron. My bud Jim has explained some of the stuff he's seen/dealt with there. And I don't think I could give him enough thanks for props for what they do deal with when it comes.
:help:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

kyledvor61

socalrappy700

We as in the world.  China and India have really up'ed their use of gas.
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 15, 2008, 11:16:19 AM

Yeah, I was reading about that. Which semi-directly is our fault. If we didn't keep pushing our jobs over there. :help:

I think automotive companies really need to step up to the plate. :)

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

socalrappy700

Quote from: Krandall on July 15, 2008, 11:18:42 AM

Yeah, I was reading about that. Which semi-directly is our fault. If we didn't keep pushing our jobs over there. :help:

Thank the UAW for pushing auto working jobs out of the country.  Not hard to do the math when a guy pushing a button makes over 50 an hour in michigan. 
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on July 15, 2008, 10:42:42 AM
http://www.teslamotors.com/

Check that out!!!!

$100,000 But.. 286mpg    0-60 in 3.9sec  :grin_nod: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:  100% electric

those things are badass :nana:

Krandall

Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 15, 2008, 11:20:49 AM

Thank the UAW for pushing auto working jobs out of the country.  Not hard to do the math when a guy pushing a button makes over 50 an hour in michigan. 

It makes sense though. I'm not part of a union, and I don't mean to be picking on them.. But a lot of times, they get more than they need. My dad was saying @ his work (Knutson Construction) you can get paid $22-25 bucks an hour to just sweep floors.. Thats fricken rediculous. I'd like to hear more on McCains views vs Obamas on their tax plans because I don't know enough, but, I know Bush put in some tax plan where coorps are getting huge tax breaks while the avg joe is getting f*cked.. that needs to change. I think it should be if you live here, you pay this ammount. done and done.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

kyledvor61

Quote from: Krandall on July 15, 2008, 11:27:29 AM
Quote from: Socalrappy700 on July 15, 2008, 11:20:49 AM

It makes sense though. I'm not part of a union, and I don't mean to be picking on them.. But a lot of times, they get more than they need. My dad was saying @ his work (Knutson Construction) you can get paid $22-25 bucks an hour to just sweep floors.. Thats fricken rediculous. I'd like to hear more on McCains views vs Obamas on their tax plans because I don't know enough, but, I know Bush put in some tax plan where coorps are getting huge tax breaks while the avg joe is getting f*cked.. that needs to change. I think it should be if you live here, you pay this ammount. done and done.

and where would some of these places be?! :clap:

socalrappy700

Take a look at who sponsored those bills that "f*uck the average joe".  
07 SE2

~Erich

Yamaha Raptor Forum