Shout Box

...loading shoutbox...

Author Topic: What build do you recommend ?  (Read 4082 times)

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 4
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
Re: What build do you recommend ?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2010, 09:27:14 AM »
:cheers: Awesome info everybody, seriously thanks big time. Definately got me thinkin now ???

Oh, it should be unique Aaron. I don't have it all planned out quite yet (obviously lol) but she won't be a clone, that's for sure. :thumbs:

Kirk, Yeah I have that Kenz pipe on it's way. I know it will limit me at some point, but I after talking to Ken I think it will be sufficient for what I want to do. Should flow at least as well as a Sparks pipe, and shouldn't be too far off from a set of duals. Might have to borrow my Bro's LTEs and do a little dyno comparison sometime just for shits and giggles...

DUDE ! When did you get rid of the Barkers Kirk ? Thought you had them on @ the Rally ? (I feel like we've had this conversation and my stoner ass is forgetting LOL)

My last build I was chasing HP, but honestly once I spent some time at 74hp I kinda realized how unnecessary it really was for how I ride :lol: Don't get me wrong- it was fun as shit, but without spending all day at the hill it just wasn't getting used to it's full potential. So this one, sure I'd like it to be strong, but going to stay away from building a hillshooter. This time I'ma chase a perfect curve, F*CK the HP :lol:

Damn there's a lot more options on these 700's than I'm used to :crazy: Really appreciate the input/advice from you guys. I'm like a STD in a strip club here - no idea where I'm going next :rofl:

Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline funyun

• Jew
  • Funyun Yellow
  • Street Cred: -1337
    • Email
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2010, 10:08:08 AM »
If your not that worried about power than might aswell stick with a pump gas build and not go all out with high comp and high $$ gas, so that should weed out a few options. RE + 1, HD5050, and a tech 11.5 would be a nice pump gas build i bet, with a +3 TB and FCI.

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2010, 10:27:17 AM »
Well, not THAT worried, but ain't tryin to lose everything at the hill either :lol:
Oury grips & Yamalube

Offline Buck

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2010, 12:04:56 PM »
Did everyone get the good 5050 cam and me shorted with a 2525 ???
Im very happy with the 5050 cam. Its a torquemonster
Like I said earlier, Im right there in torque numbers as Geo's build with a Web 4 but he's got 10 more hp than me with his bigger bore
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 12:09:28 PM by Buck »
Cheap, Fast, Reliable. unfortunately you can only have 2 at the same time

Offline SprinterX

• VIP
  • Street Cred: 0
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2010, 12:24:28 PM »
DUDE ! When did you get rid of the Barkers Kirk ? Thought you had them on @ the Rally ? (I feel like we've had this conversation and my stoner ass is forgetting LOL)

Didn't, still have them. Their first ride was at the Rally as a matter of fact. Barkers are sexy, sound great and do put down the numbers, but for some crazy reason I'd like to try and make it all work with a single.

I have three pipes actually. Barkers, my hybrid GYTR header - Motoworks SR-4 silencer and the CT Racing megaphone/ST disc set-up. Put the CT on and waiting to ride test that. I have some ideas where I want to go but need more info to help decide.
08 Raptor 700

RE +1 head, X4 cam, TQS 11.5 piston, KDS +3 TB & evac, FCI,
Barkers duals, PC5 with A/T, Dyna Programmable, DL700 tune.
+2 I-Shock arms, Rock axle, reworked shocks, GTT link, +4 oem ext'd swinger
Elka Sys5 Dampner, Fasst Flexx on Rox anti-vibe risers, TT HIDs
Razr2 on HiPers, Skat 21/12/8 8pdl extremes, Sandstar frts
Roll bumper, PA guards/nerfs/skids

Offline Segkast

• VIP
  • Hola Bitcholas !
    • Email
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2010, 12:25:44 PM »
:lol: Decisions decisions... Believe me Brother, I feel ya !!
Oury grips & Yamalube