Drinking and Driving.......

Started by Magz, April 18, 2012, 03:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magz

I would like to share an experience with you, about drinking and driving. A couple of nights ago, I was out for a few drinks and eats with some hunting and fishing friends at the steakhouse and I had a couple of cocktails and some rather nice red wine.

Knowing full well I may have been slightly over the limit, I did something I've never done before: I took a bus home. Sure enough, on the way home, I passed a police road block, but as it was a bus, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident, which was a real surprise, as I have never driven a bus before and am not sure where I got it.   

Geo

Kamakazi

^^^Thats funny right there (in my best Mater voice)

i once was at a party, and that is all i remember.  I woke up on somebody's couch, and looked out the window and was at a farm and had no idea where i was, to top it off nobody else was arround.  You may think that funny, but how do you describe where you are for somebody to pick you up, and where the heck do you find your car?
98% of north americans that hit the ditch say "oh shit", the other 2% are from saskatchewan and say "hold my beer and watch this"

vern burny

I have been the poor bastard trying to pick that guy up.

me: Hey where are you?
him: On a bathroom floor.
me: Ok, but where?
him: I don't know but the floor is carpeted.

who carpets their bathroom floor and more importantly is that really some place you want to sleep?

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

disco

but does it have the desired effect when mixed with alcohol?  that's the question, sucka.

well that doesn't make much sense now with the post above it gone.   :lol:
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Magz

disco

Spammer selling some medicine or some crap like that.  It got deleted.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury