rant in the last year...............

Started by UncleBeaner, June 27, 2008, 10:42:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleBeaner

we i never btich about nothing but nned to vent.......................so here we go..........

i got layed off from work, house burned down, got in bad car accident, my ladys father died, got hurt at work, lost money per hour, had some un true bullshit stress me out to no end, work isnt being cool,sick of f-ing theropy,trans went in truck,someone was coming to get my jeep tommorow and i lost a cyl tonight,im broke due to being hurt at work like super hurting, my back make me not able to sleep at night, c ant do anything because of my injurys, and just general bullshit. seriously what do i have to do..... im fucking sick of it nevr can get ahead NEVER, im trying to sell all my shit to stay ahead but isnt working. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

im gonna go sobb now
:beans:

Colorado700R

Been there bud.  You can fight your way back on top.  Just do the best you can, no one in this world has a right to judge you, least of all by what you have or have not.

I bet you'll be back on track soon as your back heals some.

Aaron

Peelz

$hit happens! grit your teeth and keep at it. Came through a rough patch 5 yrs ago or so. Finally decided to have kids, tried forever. Finally 1 and a half yrs later, we were expecting. A week after the news, bye-bye job.  :confused:  WTF! I worked two jobs at half the pay I had just lost. Dilligence paid off for me, hope it gets better for you. But, remember "this too shall pass"  :thumbs:

Sorry we can't do more than post funny shit to help you out.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

UncleBeaner

Quote from: Colorado700R on June 27, 2008, 10:58:14 PM
Been there bud.  You can fight your way back on top.  Just do the best you can, no one in this world has a right to judge you, least of all by what you have or have not.

Aaron

trying everything not seeming to work out. my "padding money" is almost gone so now it becomes real.ive been in some bad postions in the past and swore to myself never again,this is getting to the worst point in along time,maybe ever. i can usally sell buy do what i have too but when everything is almost gone its tough.  just really needed to vent. i have so much pressure on me right now its unreal. ring,money,job,mom and dad, money, amanda, her mom, house, cars, selling off all my junk, quiting my job going back to school full time, i mean im so frustrated i just dont seem to care now i guess which is bad.i never get down or get worried about these thing but im worried now....

Peelz

Quote from: UncleBeaner on June 27, 2008, 11:44:47 PM
Quote from: Colorado700R on June 27, 2008, 10:58:14 PM

Aaron

trying everything not seeming to work out. my "padding money" is almost gone so now it becomes real.ive been in some bad postions in the past and swore to myself never again,this is getting to the worst point in along time,maybe ever. i can usally sell buy do what i have too but when everything is almost gone its tough.  just really needed to vent. i have so much pressure on me right now its unreal. ring,money,job,mom and dad, money, amanda, her mom, house, cars, selling off all my junk, quiting my job going back to school full time, i mean im so frustrated i just dont seem to care now i guess which is bad.i never get down or get worried about these thing but im worried now....

vent away, brother.  :thumbs: don't stop caring, pride keeps us going sometimes even when we have no energy.
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

UncleBeaner

shit never ends come to think of it left my truck at my spot for cruise nice clean ready to go now alarm is ripped out missing 3/4 of gas and the best part ive had nothing to do with it.im trying to keep myself going with stupid little things. i know this doesnt make since but i got another jeep from a buddy (to be paid for later) and its keeping me going on what to do on it.never vent but gonna try this out

Krandall

I'm sorry to hear man... :(

That's how I felt about 5 years ago when i started college. I had no health insurrance. Was building a tree fort for paintball and fell out of the tree. Arm hooked onto a metal spike and I tore it wide open. in the shape of an "L"....  30 stitches inside 25 outside later..  bill comes I was like sweeet.. I'm working part time (20 hours) for sh*t hole menards. getting paid shit.. but I'll make it though.. 1 week later.. Neighbors dog comes down. goes to bite my dog I grab for my dogs collar so they don't get in a fight. Bam their dog bites me in the wrist. Broke skin. whatever.. i run inside, clean it out alcohol/peroxide. No biggie. Wake up next morning. Cant bend my arm. Wrist swollen beyond believe. I have a red line started from my wrist up just past my elbow.. (blood poisoning.)

Super cool.  :help:

So.. After about 10k in bills that I didn't have... things have looked up.. You have my # man. if ya wanna chat. you know how to reach me.. or around me...  ;)  :lol:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Havn2muchfun

QuoteYou have my # man. if ya wanna chat. you know how to reach me.. or around me...   
Now there's an offer no one can refuse. :grin_nod: You know what a great wrister he give's. Seriously though, nobody here is going to have a problem with you venting, especially if it helps. Hopefully shit turns around for you soon.
So many upgrades, so little money.

UncleBeaner

welp another good day i wiped the cam out int he jeep. FERK it im scrapping it. cruise was this weekend was driving golf cart it quit so i got mad and sold it.butttttt i did get a new jeep with lots of potential muhaahahhaa

krandall im not calling you anymore you treat me like a whore. im hoping you guys are not viewing this like "booohooo brandon" thats not what i want. nobody takes 2 secs to listen to my rants and raves they are too worried about themselves

Peelz

Quote from: UncleBeaner on June 29, 2008, 10:08:20 PM
welp another good day i wiped the cam out int he jeep. FERK it im scrapping it. cruise was this weekend was driving golf cart it quit so i got mad and sold it.butttttt i did get a new jeep with lots of potential muhaahahhaa

krandall im not calling you anymore you treat me like a whore. im hoping you guys are not viewing this like "booohooo brandon" thats not what i want. nobody takes 2 secs to listen to my rants and raves they are too worried about themselves

lucky, then you don't have to cuddle him like the rest of us.  :rofl:

And no...boohoo was not what I was gettin. Feels better just to bitch and let it out. :thumbs:

UncleBeaner

Quote from: Peels660 on June 29, 2008, 10:12:42 PM

And no...boohoo was not what I was gettin. Feels better just to bitch and let it out. :thumbs:

word just feels better and another thing is sharty is no longer speaking to me. gay.  and krandall touched me........

Peelz

Quote from: UncleBeaner on June 29, 2008, 10:15:22 PM
Quote from: Peels660 on June 29, 2008, 10:12:42 PM

word just feels better and another thing is sharty is no longer speaking to me.  :fruity: .  and krandall touched me........

do you feel dirty?  :rofl:

UncleBeaner

he took my inocents........and touched my inside

Krandall

Quote from: UncleBeaner on June 29, 2008, 10:24:22 PM
he took my inocents........and touched my inside

You never said stop.......  :rofl:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

thatguy

ya man thats why i try and eat good so when i get your age my body's still holdin up good,my gma is 66 and she still bails fucking hay all summer and runs her 165 acre farm all by herself pretty much since my gpa died.hope things turn around for ya man do me a favor put a few cold ones down for me on the fourth :thumbs: