Make me believe....

Started by Peelz, March 19, 2012, 11:57:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phucker

just think about it peels, after the economy goes to shit(yes it will be even worse than it is now) you will no longer be able to get supplies to make the product for your customers.... how pissed are they gonna be?

Troy

Here's the thing about the end of civilization or the world, the doomsday preppers are the targets, they are arming themselves to the gills and storing supplies, etc. for the long haul.  Unbeknownst to them, they will be the ones that get betrayed and most likely the first ones taken out.  As for the rest of it, it's just another advertisement for the dipshits of the world that will buy into it, whether it be because they are religious, believe the mayans, whatever, it will make somebody a shit ton of money just like it did with the Y2K thing.  I personally made some money on some assault weapons before that happened and LOL'd the next day when nothing happened :lol:

phucker

so i have bought a "few" guns lately just in case..... if shit hits the fan im ready, if it doesnt oh well i have a bunch of fun toys that piss off the libtards just because i have them in my posession

Peelz

:rofl:

I agree.

and Dan, on what info do you base this prediction?
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

phucker

so many theories to just pick one peels, i like to believe them all

Peelz

Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

phucker

Peelz

Quote from: phucker on March 20, 2012, 01:37:50 PM
here is a new prediciton for thursday http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdqimuL-ZoM

LOL!!!!

Im in a safe zone!!!

okay...I gotta say "wtf" on playing "canon in d" as the background music to near total disaster :lol:

Geo

Peelz

phucker

plus look at it this way, your wife is already hooked on it so use it as an excuse to buy a new gun or two and some awesome camping supplies. even if the world doesnt end, which its going to, you will be able to take the kids out camping

Peelz

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

phucker

your wife is hooked on this doomsday stuff you said

Peelz

Quote from: phucker on March 21, 2012, 08:48:00 AM
your wife is hooked on this doomsday stuff you said

no. i did not :lol:

My son was scared at school by some kid who said he heard in his church that "Jesus was coming back in 2012 to take us all to heaven" And when it was super dark and windy on Jan 2nd, he FLIPPED OUT and was nearly in tears. And I had to console him and tell him this kid and his parents were morons, and to tell me when he hears crap like that so I can give him the facts.

This is why I hate group mentality on matters of faith....because without the need for facts, it grows like mold on 5 day old pizza.