My Shop

Started by Geo, February 27, 2012, 12:07:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geo

Makin some space to put shit in the current shop of the new house we just got.

Peelz

very nice  :thumbs:

bit jealous
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Magz

NICE love that angled corner........

can i take my rappy to work on it in there?

Krandall

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

preddy08

any plans for some peg board? I'd love to peg board a wall of mine but I just havent had the time to.
Just a little 81hp trail bike.

phucker

im jealous you can see the floor....

Peelz

^big 10-4 on that one.....  :rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Geo

not sure if id really use peg board if i had it. but could always line the wall above the bench with it.

phucker

i used to love pegboard, but then when you get it all laid out and buy one more tool you phuck yourself, then it is three hours of reorganizing the hanger thingys....

Peelz

thats why I prefer my portable tool bag. so  much jammed in it, that when I need something, I have to dump the whole thing out to get to what I need.. :lol:

Geo

lol, ya cant see myself making use of a peg board. I am open to ideas and suggestions of what to do next :)

Colorado700R

I lkie peg board hangers for box wrenches and such.  Don't need everything on the wall, just the common stuff is real handy.

If I would of started from scratch like you, I would have coated the floor first thing. 

Krandall

+1 on a floor coating.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Geo

floor coating will happen when i build the BIG shop. this is temporary until then. All of this hasn't cost me a cent. All the material I grabbed from a shed we tore down at my dads place and planed it all down, made it look new. I didn't want to put any money into this, just something to get me buy for a little while. And I needed shelves ASAP to bring stuff over from my dads place.

Bert

Concrete stain ? Tom did his shop in gray. I like it
I like pegboard for wrenches. Pegboard has its place but like Phucker said reorganizing it stinks