I want to go to Tokyo....

Started by Gunz, February 19, 2012, 10:41:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunz

I want to travel the world so bad. I want to go to Ireland, Japan, Australia, Paris, Barcelona, damn near every where. What are some places you guys have been too or would like to go to?

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

Been to Los Mochis, Mexico and Australia (Melbourne, Sydney, Ayers Rock, Port Douglas). The next trip there I would love to go back to Australia to make it to Perth.. Our next trip outside the country will most likely be Europe. Not sure where/when though. We have some friends in Berlin from there you can take a train and pretty much go anywhere with a few hour train ride. So, Switzerland, France, and Amsterdam.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

Zero interest in Asian countries. overpopulation sucks.

First on list would be Australia, then the UK. Would love to get some good Scotch straight from the source. A few places in Europe. Portugal, Spain, Italy..

THose kinds of trips will have to wait til the kids are older though.  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Colorado700R

ugh....this could be a long list, so I'll just post where I know I'm going this year so far.

Seoul, S. Korea (x2), Osan, S. Korea, Frankfurt Germany, Ramstien Germany, Studtgart Germany, Naples Italy, Rome Italy, Qatar, Sydney Austrailia, Copehagen Denmark, Amsterdam, and Honolulu HI

and that's just now thru october :lol:

Colorado700R

Where to I want to go.....

Bora Bora.....Promiss I made to Nikki that I will keep.

Western Europe....I would like to take Nikki on a 2 week+ trip around Europe...just bounce around to different countries and cities as we like with only an arrival/departure dates and locations defined...the rest would be adhoc and awesome.

New Zealand, gotta go visit that sheep phucker and let him show us around that beautiful country

Alaska cruise...

Med cruise

I need to go to a better part of Africa and be able to see some of the amazing wildlife and scenery.  Last time i was there, all I saw was horror, hate, and mysery.

Krandall

How much time do you get in each place to have a "vacation" ?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Colorado700R

I travel for work, so very little.  But usually I get the evenings to check out whereever I'm at.

Colorado700R

Ahh shit, forgot a few stops this year.  Tokyo, and Osaka Japan...

Cripes!

Gunz

I went to Jamaica for 8 days last year. I think a week should be the minimum any where. I'm going to Tahiti for 10 days later this year and think that should be perfect. When I get the chance for Australia, I'm planning on 21-30 days.

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

Krandall

that's the way to do it honestly. It's such a long flight over there so giving yourself time to just chill in places is nice. Lemme know when you go, I can hook ya up w/ some places to check out :thumbs:

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:

Peelz

Jamaica would be nice.

any where with warm sand and blue water. But well do that when the kids are older.....  :thumbs:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

disco

Greece, Jordan and Israel with a church group.  Saw the Parthenon and Mars hill.  Went to Masada, that was pretty cool, still remnants of a Roman camp out there.  Lots of bullet holes in Jerusalem, I pointed some out and the guide sorta glossed over it. 

A guy from work flew to Europe a while back, forgot where he landed but he got a bus pass for a week and took to the train everywhere.  Spain, France, Italy, etc.  Sounds like a plan to me, I'd love to do that.  I want to go to Italy and Sicily, Austria, Switzerland, maybe Amsterdam, Ireland.  I'd have to go for at least two weeks, three if I throw the UK in there.  I don't want to blast through there, I want to see stuff.
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Gunz

I need more info on the train situation. I'd love to hit all those places and just back pack it

Dent Source LLC

941 +10 w/bar

disco

I'll ask him.  about the time I'm starting work he's getting off work
mostly stock with a 12t sprocket of fury

Colorado700R