What are you reading now?

Started by Langford, January 23, 2012, 07:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peelz

Quote from: Colorado700R on January 25, 2012, 08:47:30 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 25, 2012, 08:42:10 AM
Quote from: Krandall on January 25, 2012, 07:24:29 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 24, 2012, 06:53:17 PM
the Kindle is killing print jobs ;) sorry, can't help it.....

:lol:

:blah:

Okay, Ill invent a hand held computer that can do your job.  Then see if it offends you at all :thumbs:

dick :lol:

They already did for randy, it's called the "Pocketpussy"

:rofl:
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Krandall

Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 25, 2012, 08:42:10 AM
Quote from: Krandall on January 25, 2012, 07:24:29 AM
Quote from: PeelsSE2 on January 24, 2012, 06:53:17 PM
the Kindle is killing print jobs ;) sorry, can't help it.....

:lol:

:blah:

Okay, Ill invent a hand held computer that can do your job.  Then see if it offends you at all :thumbs:

dick :lol:

The world evolves, and you need to evolve with it. There are programs out there that our company is working on bringing in that does a lot of what I do, automatically, the thing is, You need to find where the missing gaps are and fill those in and continue to prove your worth.

the printing industry I doubt will ever completely go away, but it's going to shrink that's for sure.

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once

Peelz

yep. I just had to get my shot in :lol: all sorts of printing companies dyin right now.

Kodak is a biggie. Their fault for inventing the digital camera, and not seeing its potential though :)
Krandall: "peelz. I'll be real with you. As much as I hate on you for soccer, I really don't mind it"

Langford

I just finished the second book (A clash of Kings) in the "a Song of Ice and Fire" series...I flew through this one, couldn't put it down.  I just received the next two books in the series today, can't wait to crack the next one open. 
'07 powerwheels raptor...with a belt driven twin screw centrifugal turbocharger!  Wait for it, wait for it...!

rappyfreak

Quote from: Langford on February 10, 2012, 06:21:01 PM
I just finished the second book (A clash of Kings) in the "a Song of Ice and Fire" series...I flew through this one, couldn't put it down.  I just received the next two books in the series today, can't wait to crack the next one open. 
Enjoy them Lang, I'm halfway through the last Paolini book
'06 Raptor 700: Yoshi RS-7 full, PCV, Pro Design Foam, EHS lid, Flexx bars, 2" Rox a/v risers, ASV C/5 levers, Powermadds, CCP, HDUSA i3500 +2 a-arms, Rap 700 SE front shocks redone by Wiig, Fox Podium X rear, DWT Drift rear and Hiper beadlocks, Pro Armor XC nerfs, Race grab bar, Tag Agro bumper/chassis skid, PRM 0.25" swinger skid

My name is Iñigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!

Hefe

Krandall

Finished the GoT book 2 a while back. Waiting to start book 3. I was reading 6 books at once..

I had started 4 of them (all kind of marriage type books) 2 books about theory of relativity. I finished 1 relativity book, the 2nd one, by the time I got into the 8th chapter, it had surpassed my knowledge of physics.. I'm taking a step back and pondering taking some physics classes at the UofM.
I've finished 3 of the 4 marriage type books. Just something I wanted to do, and in the end I figure its not like it's bad information. I have one book left to finish called "Disciplines of a godly man".  Even if you're not a christian, it's not a bad book to read. Lots of good info, and it takes a look at stuff that guys do from a psychological view as well. Once I'm done with this, I'm not sure what I'm going to read, I have about 20 books on my shelf in queue, I want to do a fun book though. I have a few new dean koontz books, a few new zombie books (World War Z), and some WW2 books, (Their finest Hour, Mein Kampf, and one more I'm blanking on....).

Just thought I'd give an update. How are the rest of you doing in your readings? Any new book recommendations?

Sponsored by:
Yamaha Raptor Forum

PCIII Maps Here:
http://www.krandall.com

Cowards die many times before their deaths The valiant never taste of death but once